Augment Booster from Total Recovery Kit

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Vesper, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Vesper Dedicated Player

I had over 50 of the Total Recovery Kits in my stash., so I converted some of them to the Augment Booster.

I am fully aware that they are supposed to work on ExoBYTEs, not ExoBITs.

I put a stack of 99 red ExoBYTES in the fortification line, to work on a MIGHT augment. I pop in the Augment Booster, which says 35% experience on Augments when used with ExoBYTES.

Once in the Fortification line, it wants to pop 10 experience. Not 10%. Certainly not 35%. 10 experience ONLY.

It is not modifying the ExoBYTE stack. At all. I pulled out of the transaction before wasting my stuff.

Is this bugged? Or am I doing something wrong?
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It only works with the new exobytes, not the old ones
    • Like x 1
  3. not_again Dedicated Player

4. Perdition Committed Player

Working as intended. Those 35% boosters only work with the new type of exobytes (the ones u drop in content and get from salvaging)
  5. Vesper Dedicated Player

New? Color me clueless. What that?
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

After augments we get different type of exobytes that can only be obtained from salvaging gear or selecting them in the loot table.

The old bytes are obsolete/no longer able to be obtained
    • Like x 1
  7. Vesper Dedicated Player

Sweet Jeebuz. That is so counter-intuitive! I have HUNDREDS of stacks of Bytes.....and they are all just as worthless as Bits. In fact, I'd have MORE experience boost if I'd left them as Bits.

Why not a new name???? Sweet Jeebuz.
  8. Trexlight Devoted Player

Technically they do have a new name. They are called Mark (MK) Exobytes. Even the description of the old Exobytes say Obsolete R&D items. :)
  9. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, does anyone know what the cap on the augments? I was able to get one to level 201 last night.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 1
  11. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thank You