Attention Sorcery & Earth Players...Let's Discuss Pet Advanced Mechanics

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by jpharrah1010, Oct 28, 2014.

1. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

You're right it diesnt name any difference.... At this point it's just to see if it's true or false...
  2. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Loche got back to me we DO in fact get the boost in damage more was right

Sadly this changes nothing as we still do crap damage compared to other powers
    • Like x 1
  3. MoreAwesomeMechanic New Player

Yea you definately still need a buff (especially earth as sorcery has a "special" bug that improves their pet mechanic a little). Thanks for checking on that for me though at leas for the future we now know what qualifies as might AM and what doesn't now.
  4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

No prob and I'm glad to know as well
  5. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Obe last thing we get the boost regardless if we've opened a wm or not straight from loche
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

they should make the pets go off of stats instead of CR and I believe the pet mechanics would be a lot more viable

side note: and i wouldn't kick a power return out of bed if it showed up either ;)
  7. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Could I show you to my sig where we mostly would rather ditch the pet and go with the aftershock side of life :)

If we are stuck with pets id like my suggestions to come to fruition ... However if I had it my way earth aftershock am all day
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I aftershock when tanking as brick dies too much and would love a aftershock mechanic but the thread was pet powers not just earth so if we are forced to have a pet mechanic my suggestion was just a way to make it more susceptible. ill look back through thread to see your idea
  9. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Oh lol I thought you had read it cause I mentioned that in it haha
    • Like x 1
  10. Lacedog Loyal Player

i stand by everything ive said. it makes no sense to classify the pet mechanic as might based since nearly all of the damage is coming from weapon attacks and pet damage. it makes more since to buff up that weapon attack damage if thats going to be the case.

with that said, ill admit when i was wrong, no matter how much sense it does not make. i was wrong
  11. Drathmor Unwavering Player

i as far as the first post i really like most of that especially totem giving power back also as that's the main problem with brick is he stays in the aoe's and dies because even spamming fortify he still runs out faster than you can feed him power
  12. Aggro Well-Known Player

I think they should dump the pet mechanics out the window if it nerfs wm crits, its basically striking which does 8k vs crystal that does less then half that and you need to lose a power for fortify to just give the pet power back to do POOP damage again, so now you lost strikings crit, replaced it with crystal, lost a extra damage power for foritify which doesnt do nothing but give crystal power.

Either we need a BIG precision buff/ Weapon Attack damage buff to support the pet, and be about to jackhammer nice numbers while shes out or dump the mechanics for something else PLEASE MAKE RELENTLESS PRECISION USEFUL WITH A AFTERSHOCK AM.

Then i might use crystal, fortify needs a might PROC.. and the daze pi needs work cause gag glove hits harder its also aoe and dazes aoe

wm gag glove and wm striking with crush pi hit the same..

Want to discuss earth in game?
    Add: AGGRO jr
    Server: USPS
    Faction: Villain
    League: Reason
    • Like x 1
  13. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

8,000+ views still no support from the devs ....
  14. Aggro Well-Known Player

The earth struggle. They even skipped earth for quantum this dlc and earth was made when gates was up. Smh stoled our dlc thunder.
    • Like x 2
  15. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

Yup they are really trippin bro,,,,,,
  16. xXS0EXx Committed Player

Yup... And to add more syrup to the pancake Fury is glitched now as well. Fury only hits 4 targets and one of his abilities doesn't receive the damage bonus from the Pi witch is extremely anoying!!!! I just seriusly hate that theres no support for our AM at all.......... :(
  17. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

Yup man they just don`t care how can u have this many views and no support yet most threads should at least get some looks around 3-5k views but this is 8k!!!!
    • Like x 1
  18. Aggro Well-Known Player

I guess "earth" needs The whole community on the same thread, like what happened in game update 37
    • Like x 1
  19. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Maybe the trick is to constantly put new posts up in the general thread gotham city .. And just continue to ask over and over new thread every other day like the hardlight community did askin and asking for a afternshock am
  20. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

Yup lets do it 5 mins later............. Reported
    • Like x 1