Attention Dev's: Solar Amplifier modification.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Agent Flores, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Agent Flores Committed Player

I love this item and was wondering if its possible for the Dev's to have not only the color of the heat vision change (thank you for this) but also the stance in which our CAC stands while doing the move. I was thinking more along the lines of how freeze breath is used. [IMG]
    Or may be something like this for a stance when firing up heat vision. :p
    What do you the community think about it? Just the idea of modifying preexisting powers to change look or stance is an awesome idea.
    • Like x 2
  2. BumblingB I got better.

I never understood why it looks like she's hurting when she uses her heat vision.
    • Like x 2
  3. Agent Flores Committed Player

Lifes mystery. We may never know my friend.
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I don't think it looks like it hurts most of the time. But there was the one time she did a powerful blast that used up all her power for a short time. I think that gif is from that episode.
    • Like x 2
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

You ever forget and leave your contacts in overnight?
    • Like x 1
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Don't wear contacts, but I have had my fair share of eye problems. So I feel you.
  7. RLManuel Committed Player

A new animation would have been great with the new visual
    • Like x 1
  8. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

You cant understand why emitting extreme heat from the most sensitive part of the face would hurt?
    • Like x 2
  9. BumblingB I got better.

For a race of invulnerable beings, yeah, I can't. :p

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Even wolverine still feels his claws come out. These guys arent stone cold statues. They still have nerve endings that receive some pain stimuli, it's just not as sensitive as our body.

Think about when you're numbed at the dentist, or how things hurt lesa after a night of drinking. You can still feel sensations, even if they don't hurt. Not to mention the concentration required and energy required to release these energy expulsions can be quite draining after long battles.
    • Like x 1
  11. BumblingB I got better.

Wolverine isn't invulnerable. He just heals quickly.
    • Like x 2
  12. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Comparing wolverine to a kryptonian is not the same thing. Wolverine has a healing factor, he does not have any degree of invulnerability.

Kryptonians are "invulnerable" and given the fact of some of the things they deal with it's silly to make that race show off that their getting hurt by their own powers (especially since it's the only version of such a showing).
    • Like x 2
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

She's not hurting. She's enraged. Maybe in her case using her heat vision is linked to her emotions. It's not that much of a stretch. Just a superhero version of "THE LOOK". ;):p
    • Like x 1
  14. L T Devoted Player

Am I the only who who likes their Heat Vision to be red?
    • Like x 3
  15. Agent Flores Committed Player

I like how this was suppose to be a topic of having artifacts altering stances and powers to does heat vision hurts eyes. :confused:
    • Like x 5
  16. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Oh ok yea, well in the show shes an amateur so shes still new lol
  17. Plowed In Loyal Player

Wear those 3D glasses and only look through the red one when doing the move...next problem?
    • Like x 1
  18. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

she is actually super piss off in that episode... that is why she scream while cracking up the heat vision to the max... she lose power after that..

Kryptonian isnt immune to heat vision... superman actual shave with it..

I wish we could keep the heat vision to red as well, blue heat vision is the only thing that i dont like in Supergirl..
  19. Shark Dental Devoted Player

It's not like you need 10% damage and AoE burning effects and extra damage explosions in your loadout. Just use the regular version and attack with your bow to compensate. ;)o_O:oops::p
  20. BumblingB I got better.

Lasers don't melt the glass they go through. The hair is different... Good old comic concepts.