Attack of the Anti-Monitor!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 7, 2020.

1. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

4th world.
  2. Eve YouTuber

You sure? It looks completely different.
    [IMG]
  3. nawanda Loyal Player

The feat ‘A Matter of Time’, whose description states ‘Collect the Anti-Matter Accessory’, is awarded when you buy the item from the vendor.

Also, are this item and the two Containment Tubes items intended to be Cannot Trade?
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's an unreleased version of the Apokolips pants from Happiness Home Survival Mode as far as I can tell. I'm not sure if you were around back then, but basically we had a few different versions of SM that would rotate throughout the year. In the first Happiness Home SM we got Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum versions of the Apokolips chest piece, which was basically a modified version of the Fourth World chest. When it came back the second time they retired the chest and replaced it with a generic version that had no metal attached, and we got the Legs in the five different metal versions. However it seems that for the female version, the legs are not actually based off of the Fourth World style. I don't believe it corresponds to any leg style that I've seen. We should have gotten the generic pants when Happiness Home came back a third time but...it didn't come back. So it seems like they made the legs, but never released them.
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

Oh I see thank you for the detailed post. Shame they never released those. It's not the first time I see a post with a good style that never got released. (There were some shorts with the Starfire hair release image).
  6. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I believe the one they showed is from Survival mode.
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Dunno if this will make it better or worse for you, but I took a picture with the bronze version of the chest and legs. Yellow channels are the glowy bits, then with white and purple. The bronze is...the bronze bits. You can't see it very well, but the Omega symbol on the chest actually floats outwards from the chest, in the air.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Eve YouTuber

Ah it looks good, so this is like enhanced version?
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Basically yeah, back before enhanced styles were really a common thing.
    • Like x 1
  10. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I've never commented on styles before (because who cares), but the containment tubes? Super weak. Powerful weak. Are you guys running out of ideas? Cause there's plenty of suggestions from players in the style threads.
    • Like x 3
  11. Irvynnge Loyal Player

can I buy the collection pieces from the vendor with alts & send them to my main? does anyone know?
  12. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

I had very different expectations about this year Anniversary Event and i got disappointed again...

I thought we would get some of these beautiful styles
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

And we got this...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I don't think the style is anywhere near as bad as people are making it out to be, but, fair enough if it's not your cup of tea. I don't mind it, meself. I was really really hoping for a head style similar to Harbinger's, but, hey, it is what it is. I like the new Forge base items, though. they're gonna go very nicely in my villain sorcerer's gaff.
    • Like x 1
  14. Mobius Twist Active Player

The software doesn't auto-update on the Switch; I've had to manually update each release. If you did not see Barbatos as your game icon, highlight DCUO, press the + key, and select Update Software.
  15. Walvine Well-Known Player

It's not 11th yet , ! Seasonal event is cr 330 Maybe they going to anounce something so exciting they be sworn to secrecy untill next week.
  16. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Thank god I was bored to tears.
    • Like x 1
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm going to have to farm this across all eligible toons just to get as many of those base items as possible, they look really great! I'd love some more techy items aswell, but these look really, very good. Some of them are unecessarily expensive though, like the Invasion portal for 25 marks.

I don't mind the new style(s) either, but the whole thing looks like one back piece, could probably have thrown in a belt or a helmet aswell, atleast.
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Checking into both.
    • Like x 1
  19. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Is the elite qwardian fighter helmet intended to be non-tradeable?
  20. MC GreenLantern Active Player

That has never been tradeable
    • Like x 1