ATT SOE DEVS: Mental damage base values need adjusting immediately.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Disasterpiece, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Sore Steadfast Player

Here's what I think. We don't have our facts straight yet. We don't even deserve a dev response until we can at least get there. For example, the chart on page 1 still lists Phantom Flames doing the same PI damage range as Psychic Shock and we all know that's not true. I have demonstrated that PF does less damage pre-DoT and more damage post-DoT. Drift has demonstrated a number of other values that aren't accurate. I'm still not seeing where anyone else has posted the number from their PI-based test to challenge that. From where I stand, the premise that "all the powers do the same damage" is invalid. Maybe a new premise might be presented that "key powers don't do damage equivalent to other powersets" or "too many powers do the same damage". But even then, this thread still doesn't have all its facts together to justify those claims. It seems most people have lost interest in putting that together. Unless someone rises to that challenge, all this thread has left to it is general rabble-rousing. Whereas if someone does step up to that challenge, we might have something.
    • Like x 2
  2. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

If your cooldowns were any shorter you would be OP

When I jump over to my 2nd toon (mental) from fire, it feels like every power is an instant cooldown.

I still think the K..I.S.S. method to fix all this would be change mas lev into a daze applying inferno / wintery tempest.
  3. La Chupacabra New Player

snapsies, meant slightly shorter animations (as I have whined about before) forgive me.

@Sore, I won't be able to put in that work for another month sadly. If only we were paid to do this >.>
    • Like x 1
  4. Sore Steadfast Player

I hear you there!
  5. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

I have to many fire powers left I need to do damage testing for or I would be up to do more testing.
    Other than Pluto I haven't seen anyone step up and do some serious iterations.

I would be willing to do maybe 1 power but that doesn't really help anything.