Atomic Is Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BlazeChamp, Sep 23, 2015.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Here's how we end this argument. Devs...bring out Atomic the way you have intended (which looks phenomenal to me so far). Then put out a Variant color version on the marketplace: Atomic Green Premium Variant 2000 MC/DB BAM!!!!! And anyone wanting green will now have a choice...nut up or shut up!!! ;):D
    • Like x 3
  2. BlazeChamp Committed Player

KHAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY?????????????????
    The thread was already dead!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad:
    • Like x 6
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

Atomic Green & Orange ftw.
    • Like x 2
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Oops...my bad...:oops:
  5. The Perminator Well-Known Player

When are we going to get more info about atomic and a preview? a tease? something?? Is it going to be a might or precision based power?
  6. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

the game forum. its the next popular game release for all consoles on any platform that has not yet been realeased because we can't know that that exist yet, with a browser, that when it does not work, the whole TV is ****** too. I think its a smart move. **** animations. They're so Ghost and Goblins. It's 2015, 3 sprites total. stand, punch, kick! Hello VR. Do you have animations? No?! **** off.
    :rolleyes::oops::D;)
  7. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

l will take your opinion that it should cost more as latent assumption that green atomic is better than orange atomic.
    • Like x 1
  8. MariaTenebre Committed Player

I would love it if Atomic got both an orange and green variant for players that way I could keep my Atomic character.
    • Like x 4
  9. SSeid Committed Player

Man people are going nuts over the colour but no-one cares that the icons are the same! The reason powers feel the same isn't the colour! It's the loadout tray. I really hope they change that.
    • Like x 4
  10. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Yeah, and for some reason these ability icons look exactly same as not Fire, but Earth powerset. They are beige exact as Earth's. But when l was modelling my own version color was that:
    [IMG]
    It's for them to be close to radioactivity symbol:
    [IMG]
    Note, that we don't have dark-yellow color for any of powerset. Thus changing color to that would be wise for them. Especially if Atomic comes out as first power in two variants, since yellow is between orange & green in color chart - same icons can go for both of them.
    • Like x 2
  11. SSeid Committed Player

I don't mind the colour. Orange might look just as great as green would. I believe the power should contain both colours not one or the other but the devs are pretty clear on their intention.

The icons are the same for most powers, I just hoped that they would make a few new ones for the new power just like they did with munitions. The colour on the tray would serve to make them kind of different but nothing beats a new design.
    • Like x 1
  12. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Now because of devs recent activity, maybe we'll get some extra info about its color?
  13. Harlequin Devoted Player

There is no new info. It's Firestorm orange.

I really hope I'm wrong about that but I don't think I am. It is what it is.
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Why? You already have their response on the matter quoted in your sig
    • Like x 3
  15. SkullGang Devoted Player

*Sigh* give it a rest dude.
    • Like x 4
  16. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

[IMG]
    l won't hold back until l see my precious DaGrateKrushmor the Nuclear Cyborg well-deserved yellow-green. And one day l will, l'm sure!
  17. megamanexe Committed Player

yes please add green either by the MP or by itself as an option.
    • Like x 3
  18. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Smh this needs to end
    • Like x 2
  19. Dynagirl Committed Player

Wow this thing still going.:D You know maybe the reason why they are not gonna make it green is because Serums is going to be green. There's a lot of lore tied with green and drugs. Venom is iconic for villians and that's usually green. Hell, heroes have Gingold and that's been black to green.
    • Like x 2
  20. Dogico Loyal Player

Over/under on Atomic updates by Friday?