Atomic Is Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BlazeChamp, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Minnion Devoted Player

Wouldn't the majority also happen to be Heroes? What about the villains? What if we want to set ourselves apart from the heroes, even if only visually...?
    • Like x 1
  2. Sbel Devoted Player

There's a difference between expressing how you feel and going on and on endlessly about it. ...and we already know which you're prone to, Mr still-salty-about-GU36.
    • Like x 2
  3. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Then you should realize, that majority don't care about its color. Next in size group, according to my calculations, wants it to be green.
    • Like x 2
  4. Sbel Devoted Player

Obviously the devs don't agree with your calculations.
    • Like x 3
  5. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Erm... Have you not read my other 500 posts on wanting a OG variant? I did not say once cancel orange.
  6. Ghostof91 New Player

When I say "half" from a business perspective half can mean every bit counts, take PvP as the example of my half ratio by ignoring those who PvP is ignoring half the population that enjoys that part of the game, and there's no telling how many less people enjoys PvP since not many voices are heard therefore my statement basically means that those who want green for Atomic will make up half the profit of Atomic, see sig.:)
  7. Sbel Devoted Player

I think it would be cool to have a choice. I have no problem with the devs making Atomic Villains green, or offering a green variant for sale, if they can do do it relatively quickly and easily. But that's the problem. How much extra work are you asking the devs to do vs how much extra money would they make? Would this force them to delay the power for an extra month? Would some dev have to spend a month working on this instead of working on something more people would use or that I'd like better? People always go "why don't you like choice?" Everyone likes choice, but every extra choice they add means more delay and it means something else doesn't get worked on. There are a lot of things I'd rather have than a green variant of Atomic.
    • Like x 2
  8. Ghostof91 New Player

Whoever says expressing yourself in such way was bad, the fact that theres no personal insults or violence than I really don't see the issue trying to persuade the Devs for Green Atomic.
    • Like x 1
  9. BlazeChamp Committed Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

If atomic is green it will just be Munitions2.0 ;)
    • Like x 5
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

^ Bing bang boom.
  11. Ghostof91 New Player

Nope, Munitions is a Controller, while Atomic is a tank, Fire tank is orange+Atomic tank is orange= 75% chance of being a Fire 2.0, but atleast if there is a color varient it will be factioned unique like hl, Celestial etc.
    • Like x 1
  12. YinChakra Dedicated Player

There was no mention of cancelling... I named 3 dudes who are pro-green. Obviously the false claims seg wasn't aimed at you, since you haven't posted any of the false claim examples i mentioned.

You're in favor of a respec colour / Vill variant that i also mentioned.
    • Like x 1
  13. YinChakra Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. BlazeChamp Committed Player

Different animations though
  15. Ghostof91 New Player

Lol on what ratio.:rolleyes:
  16. Ghostof91 New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. BlazeChamp Committed Player

well...ummm...we don't know yet. ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Look at this... "From a business perspective" You do not work for DBG, and know nothing about their business practices or numbers.

Another wild claim "Those who want green for Atomic will make up half of the profit of atomic". After reading this i'm starting to believe you might just be a troll, cause i'm the only time traveller.

The only serious pro green player with real suggestions, that are not filled with subtle anti-orange remarks are from Dark.

Also, there's a difference between trying to persuade the devs with logic, and typing to pass opinions and nonsense as facts.
    • Like x 3
  19. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Wouldn't that make it fire 3.0?

Rage is 2.0 because it is red like fire originally was and it's weapon attacks still are. It is a health buffing tank + heals.

All we have about atomic is a color that is orange. If it was green it would be HL or nature 2.0 right ? Your logic doesn't really work without more concrete information.
    • Like x 5
  20. Ghostof91 New Player

Never said it was factual which is why I quoted the term half, if you are losing customers potential than something is wrong.