Atomic Is Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BlazeChamp, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Ghostof91 New Player

Ofc, the Omacs are not naturally Atomic users since they are robots but they do have access to many other elements such as Fire, Ice etc.

It is likely but it is not likely because we have no idea, but I do recall somewhere in the game mentioning those very same animations as atomic.. matter of fact here it is.

http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Atomic
  2. Ghostof91 New Player

Makes no sense is your self interpretation of my statements therefore it does not matter what logic I spew to your mind will reject it good day.
  3. ChillCat Loyal Player

Yep, I see that. Unfortunately, the wiki is a fan-composed site and not an official DCUO site. Don't get me wrong....it's VERY good, but the content (including the content pertaining to Atomic) was written by another player. Here's an excerpt from the "About" page:

"This is a community driven wiki made by players like yourself and not any official web site sponsored or affiliated with the game developers or distributors.
    If you have questions about the game, please use our forum area Forum:The Wonderdrome or the game'sofficial forums."
    • Like x 3
  4. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

If that's the case, meteor wouldn't have been neutered , Green man X wouldn't still be championing for more options in mental's AM, Earth users would have an Aftershock AM instead of pet, , update 36 wouldn't have gone live, and rage would have all new ranged powers.
    • Like x 2
  5. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Self interpretation? lol explain...I've counterd all your points. If i didn't, your reply would of held some more substance, than a rephrased version of mine.
  6. Ghostof91 New Player

Fair enough I still want Green for Atomic.;)
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The only 'feedback' is self-entitled whiners who won't just accept when a Green Name comes in and says "there will be no green Atomic"
    • Like x 2
  8. Ghostof91 New Player

No offense but, Atomic on it's way here, do you think it will be logical for the devs to all of a sudden release a tweet regarding orange or green when they can just do the changes, everyones happy, they make even more money, what can actually go wrong besides having green not implemented.
  9. Ghostof91 New Player

By your logic if a green name comes in here and states that the function of our loadouts will change would you just accept that with the thought of not liking the idea, or would you express how you feel about the decision, it is one thing to make a statement but it doesn't mean that statement has to be the final factor either.
  10. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

They are just swapping between Fire, Ice and Atomic forms in attempt to find your character's weakness.:D
  11. Ghostof91 New Player

I still want green.:cool:
    • Like x 1
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

By 'everyone', you mean you yourself, don't you?
  13. Ghostof91 New Player

E
    Everyone as in you got your orange and we have our Green, therefore everyones happy.:cool:
  14. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

It's time for devs to make unexpected turn & make power in two variants. We all believe there won't be skinnable powers for very long time, but we don't know exactly that's true? Maybe it's easier than we think. l can preditc enormous bunch hype after that.

Water power in future can also go in sea-blue & deep-blue variants after that.
    • Like x 1
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That, is not the same thing at all, unless you are saying that having Orange Atomic will stop you from playing the game properly
  16. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I meant that if they really were interested in our opinions on color they would have posted something like that a long time ago. They probably didn't because of the backlash from the tweet about atomic and water.
  17. Minnion Devoted Player

I think what he is trying to say is that having orange atomic will diminish if not utterly destroy his desire to spend money on having the Atomic power-set... I know that I was kind of hoping for it to fit the concept of a nuclear nasty villain type character, and traditionally such characters tend towards a sickly green glow and toxic sludge... Really this whole debate/argument is about what color variant we as a customer base would be more inclined to buy.(Some saying that we should have both color variants to please everyone, some saying that we should only get the orange variant that was shown, and some saying that we should get the green variant that they've been waiting for for years...)
    • Like x 2
  18. YinChakra Dedicated Player

If you green Atomic fans actually looked for green atomic Firestorm references, instead of jumping on the Atomic Skull bandwagon, you'd know that the firestorm protocol / energy effects people differently. There's orange, blue....yes and even green firestorms. However the abilities of each differ.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Now if Mepps or Spord say NO to making a marketplace colour variant on the livestream, please accept it. No more qq, as it seems Mepps's post wasn't enough. Usually the devs say "no plans yet" but green Atomic was met with a straight "No".

Well i'm glad Atomic is orange :) now let's just wait for the livesteam for the AM reveal and tanking mechanics.

(Btw the green firestorms are generic terrorists)
    • Like x 4
  19. Ghostof91 New Player

100% correct sir, I am however geared more towards the players that consciously want Green for Villain sakes, as for the Orange i will not discard that since others want it but i will give me feedback regarding the lack of Faction wants when it comes to topics like these, because how i see it is why gain half profit when you can gain the whole 100.
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Please, just read that danm Aesop's Fable