Atomic Is Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BlazeChamp, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Ghostof91 New Player

Orange was just getting popular since Firestorm was revealed, the Green variation was always more known for years in the forum, and to say if the power was green, the orange players would complain and have I been hearing "it doesn't matter what color" which contradicts that statement.

So we are not complaining just to complain if your a reasonable person, you would look up old threads from years ago requesting green to understand why there was such an uproar.

The only reason why orange would complain is if they lost the Orange or Green Atomic debate, so I can totally understand why you guys are so "calm and accepting of Atomic in its current state".:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

The same Could be said about villains. They Talk about it awhile back ago maybe a month or two ago
  3. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

From what it sounds like and I don't wanna sound like a jerk here but it seems you're upset you lost the "orange vs green debate"
    • Like x 4
  4. Ghostof91 New Player

Wrong again, I was upset that there wasn't atleast a green option giving to the fact that I thought the powerset itself was gonna be green, but all orange, how is that beneficial in any way regarding sales.
  5. Mr. Awesome Well-Known Player

I'm kinda sad it's orange only because that strengthens the possibility that it will probably be Fire 3.0(kinda like how rage did it).

End Post
  6. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

You know there's only a handful that actually care what the color is right? Most have seen it and said it looks cool go look at Twitter and read the comments here most don't really care and would have been ok with green or orange or whatever color they chose. There's only a few of who Actually had a preference now that the power has been shown tho the animations seem to have been well received based on what I've seen. There's only a few upset about it and even fewer that this is ruining their dream...

This will not effect sales in any way maybe they Lose 10 people but those upset about it aren't going to make a difference in the sale of the power especially if as always it comes out super strong in damage ...
    • Like x 4
  7. Hemmy Committed Player

Can we just accept it's orange? Not because I don't feel for those who wanted it green, I really do. But because I already bought an orange plasmic in anticipation and I really don't want to track down a green one now.
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

It's actually going to be purple
  9. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Lmfao
  10. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Just wait for Water powers reveal. "Why blue Devs? Why? We want white water! No! more azure! or WAIT, WAIT, you must make it ___________ (Transparent) for god sake because someone posted 2345 threads on forums in 2011 that water should be Transparent." Good luck Devs! ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You want to cancel Water altogether, don't you! besides, water is totally going to be yellow, the colour of snow ;)
  12. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. YinChakra Dedicated Player

15. Dynagirl Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Devs, stop merging all threads into one. We already know for Heroes it going to be orange, because of Firestorm inspired, but Villains can get at least some love this time. Maybe green Atomic should increase villainous population for a bit!
  17. YinChakra Dedicated Player

C'mon it's over... wipe those tears my friend. Accept it, Orange is Life, Orange is Love.
    • Like x 4
  18. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

But it isn't for villains. Orange Atomic should be for heroes, villains deserve black and green
    • Like x 2
  19. YinChakra Dedicated Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    ^ Orange Atomic Villain
    • Like x 1
  20. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I think every time Mepps merges one of your threads into the atomic is orange thread bes trying to tell you something
    • Like x 3