Atomic Is Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BlazeChamp, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Derio 15000 Post Club

Question: How does the OP know if having 2 colors of a same power will not change the RAM usage of the PS3 if the power were just 1 color.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

At this point I just want an Original variant in the MP. Devs have the backup of the npcs to be able to release a variant. Your estimation of Orange vs Green community statistics were pretty good too. 67% Orange and 33% Green is pretty accurate, that's one third of potential happy players.
  3. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

I don't think much really, it's just the colour, it's already ingame, and it's not new animations.
  4. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

lol No in fact I will make 5 more....because its a dumb argument and it needs to be dragged out further....:D
    • Like x 1
  5. Derio 15000 Post Club

I would imagine it would still use up data though. Considering its still changing tree color, move colors and loadout colors. Similar to how HL uses data.
    • Like x 1
  6. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

Faction dependent colors makes no sense in this case. We are not talking about two different Lantern corps. We are talking a single powerset.

I am all for making the color orange/green so as to off-set the powers used as their own thing, so there is no confusion as to whether a character is using Atomic or Fire, but making it faction dependent is just ridiculous.
  7. Black Jaq Devoted Player

didn't Mepps already say it's not going to happen?
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yea he said it will be based on firestorm for both factions. So its not going to happen.
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What? You believe this lot listens to what the DEVs say? o_O
  10. Zpirit Dedicated Player

"Not sure if serious..."
    "I know you were joking."

I'm getting mixed signals here.
    • Like x 1
  11. Harlequin Devoted Player

Again, just to reiterate my point because you missed or dismissed it, as depicted in this very game, Atomic based NPCs used a green/black palette. When Atomic was announced as one of the most requested powers in the game finally being introduced, that is what we as the people making the requests were expecting, not this Firestorm crap. That change was made specifically to cash in on the popularity of the character in The Flash tv series. That change was also a big eff-u to those of us who have been requesting that Atomic powers be introduced into the game for us to use.

Sure, that one gif looks nifty but it is not the Atomic that people have been requesting since launch. That Atomic lives on only for our enemies to use against us and in a few beta videos.
    • Like x 3
  12. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

You see, I would've accepted that because it says Chemo, and Atomic Skull use radiation manipulation. But when I looked further, I saw Firestorm and Captain Atom use it too.
  13. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

This is 110% correct.
  14. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

...or Kryptonite.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I actually like the idea that Atomic is green for villains and orange for heroes.
    • Like x 3
  15. ChillCat Loyal Player

Please keep submitting ideas. You never know when something may catch on.

For this particular idea, I'm not in favor of pausing or slowing the Atomic deployment for a vanity change that doesn't fit the inspiration source.
  16. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Your signature is awesome! hahaha
    • Like x 1
  17. Harlequin Devoted Player

This is false.
    • Like x 3
  18. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

No soup for you...
  19. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Where do people get these facts? I mean, I've seen an even number of people for both colors, but I never saw a poll.
  20. BlazeChamp Committed Player

And delay Atomic's release? No thank you...