Atomic buff/bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Templeton, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Templeton Active Player

Is there any chance Atomic's Quark Gluon Aura could receive a buff of extra 10% to the 25% damage absortion? Or at the very least buffing Density shield as it can only take up to 59-60k damage, being its only shield besides Mass Density supercharge, it makes it hardly effective.
    Moving on to real issues: I don't know if this was intended, but Atom Splitter's very 1st stun is a hard crowd control one, although it pulls enemies in a high area, it is not possible to use it while tanking as enemies will always breakout of it and become immune. Moreover, blocking before any atomic ability move that has combos, will cause a delay between 1st hit and the next 2 combos, canceling the window for a Quark Gluon Aura. For this one, I'm not sure again if it was intended or not, as I found a solution to it, using a basic melee attack after every block/breakout will always allow any next combo ability to work properly and reach Quark Gluon Aura when combined with an aura triggerer (Proton Remedy/Atom Powered Assault/Electron Flare). If the melee attack isn't present in between the block/breakout and a combo ability, there is a high chance it's gonna be bugged next time it's used.
  2. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

Is there a way to reword this, not understanding.