Atlantis solo mission

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Miss Adora, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Miss Adora Loyal Player

ok this been bugging me for a bit now. So it seems every time I go fight the boss in the solo mission, there are times where he doesn't move, he stands there for a bit not moving and can't do no damage to him. Then there seems to be what looks like a lag moment before he goes get a new weapon. It happen every time I fight him and it happens on 3 different characters.
    • Like x 2
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have had the same or similar: he would be crouched over as though picking up a new weapon butt be in the middle of the room no where near one of the weapon stands
  3. Eve YouTuber

Same happened to me. It's just annoying but doesn't prevent me from finishing the solo.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Same as OP and I also see his shield animation glitches. It becomes a guessing game of when he's going to reflect any of my incoming damage.
  5. Miss Adora Loyal Player

but also when he glitches, sometimes I take damage and can't figure out what's causing it.
  6. speedster1981 Committed Player

every time I run the solo after the scene where aquaman gets attacked from behind and the scene ends I get a split second dc universe load screen. I also get the problem with the boss where he freezes in one spot for a bit then appears at the wall across the room from me like he teleported after lagging. both have happened every time I run it regardless of what toon I'm on.
  7. Eve YouTuber

I'm not taking any damage but he's teleporting, might be a bit buggy.
  8. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Yes it is annoying ,but it passes quickly enough ... most of the time. I did have him stuck for almost 4 minutes the other day. He jumped to get a weapon in the alcove that looks like a window, then just stood there for 4 minutes roughly. Then he was right next to me beating the tar outta me... how rude .:p
  9. powerwoman274 Well-Known Player

It is like that for me too
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Anyone else notice that if he hits the heal barrel before you, he heals himself? Thought I noticed it before, but made it happen by fighting him where it spawns and just blocking till he hit it....he healed right back to full.

Reinheld
  11. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Yes, I had this happen with one of my toons. I'm not sure if this is a glitch though, because I've had it happen with healing barrels against other boss fights throughout the game. Thought, it was just something that happens where bosses can heal themselves if they hit it before you do. Unless, this is a game wide glitch that has never been fixed.

Apart from that, I came here to mention that I experienced another glitch where I was starting the escape from the crown of thorns and when I got to the second guy that you have to defeat to open the door, he glitched right through the floor and took the interactive cog for the door lock with him! I had no choice, but to let the wall kill me and upon my respawn, the guy was further away from the door with a little sliver of health left, so I dispatched him quickly, but when I got to the door, once again there was no icon to interact with the terminal. So, I just had to warp out and restart the whole mission.