Top Bug - Fixed Atlantis area (Poseidon fight) has no map

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by TheLorax, Jul 30, 2020.

1. theAverageGuy Well-Known Player

This times a hundred. On the bridge and final boss dome. Atlantis is too much to load in the background it seems. Only way around it is if pan the camera to somewhere where there's easier loading like the floor (character looking down), or the a near wall.

The level is borderline unplayable. In a fight with the pools and rolling away from the trident blast, can't always use the workaround. I'm keeping a mental count of when loadout is on cooldown. When things disappear this includes teammate's health bars which means it's tough to heal. This should be on the top priority list for fix.
  2. theAverageGuy Well-Known Player

Some of my PC buddies don't seem to have this issue, seems to be a PS thing. As a constructive criticism, while I'm sure the QA team test this on PS, once an episode hits live, ya'll (the Devs), really need to log onto to a playstation in production and play some of the content live. This bug is wide spread enough, it should have been self caught, instead of us having to record a video to report it.

At first I thought maybe my download had corrupted files or something, but when I ask in game lot of PS players get this. Alert is daily, and for some of us who run on multiple characters, it's dreadful to suffer through this.

I don't need to see the rest of beautiful Atlantis, we had an episode on it already. Put solid walls on the tunnel and dome, it'll make the game playable.