Top Bug - Fixed Atlantis area (Poseidon fight) has no map

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by TheLorax, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Here for those who want to see what Nawanda is talking about. ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Lantern Javi New Player

4. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Solution? Majority of the population that's unhappy unsub til 1 or 2 DLC' have been released in better state
  5. nawanda Loyal Player

Thanks for posting this. As pitiful as the final portion of your run was, mine and others’ runs were much worse than that.

I hate to be some sort of bad guy and dump on the devs’ hard work, but at the same time, I feel that unless it is pointed out that this is rubbish quality and a really poor experience for players, and fast becoming the new norm, we are sending the devs a message that this is acceptable and it just simply isn’t.
    • Like x 1
  6. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

I was gonna post this. Though thankfully, you have a video to illustrate the point.
  7. gemii Dedicated Player

I second that the Atlantis phase is pitch black, glitchy and no power tray is shown through out the whole area including the fight as well
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Typing +1 does absolutely nothing. You want to upvote by clicking like on the original post starting this thread.

(Not that it really matters for this issue, since we have confirmed it and highly prioritized it, but just FYI for other bugs you might care about.)
    • Like x 4
  9. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

+1
    • Like x 7
  10. Accelerok New Player

Once on the atlantean bridge in the new alert, the entire screen starts to lag out and my entire UI starts to disappear and stutter. Only thing that fixes it is looking at the ground.
  11. Holistic Gaming New Player

This alert is glitching out about 75-80% of the time. This must be fixed, especially for anyone buying this content specifically.

A public statement as to what the error was would also be advisable.
    • Like x 7
  12. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

100% of time for me
  13. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I haven't been in this instance once that it didn't glitch (3 characters).
  14. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Tried multiple times, unplayable. Screen goes completely black on edges, all HUD dissappears, no health bars or icons of any kind, no text box so no instructions on what to do (Or not to do). Lag in there is on a new lvl and whole screen glitches an flashes......
  15. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

lol
  16. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

+1.
    • Like x 1
  17. rjam7753 New Player

Don't just comment....

18. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

It's awful how are folks supposed to do it . A bloody nightmare for sure and I LOVE the alert however.
  19. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Why not give what's wrong with it instead of just saying, "It's glitching"?

Are you referring to the visual issue during the Atlantis Bridge portion of the alert? That happens to me all the time and the only "relief" you get is to either look down at the floor or face your camera "south." The rest of the alert is fine.
  20. Cozminot Level 30

The screen flickers and all HUDs disappear (health, power, load out, etc). Animations are hard to see like the aoe pools. Poseidon’s one shot is hard to see till your almost dead. The only way to have everything look normal is if you aim your camera to the ground. It’s a lot like when Atlantis dlc first launched when they had to lower the barrier so we couldn’t swim as high, otherwise the screen flickered and all the above listed glitches would happen. I’m