Top Bug - Fixed Atlantis area (Poseidon fight) has no map

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by TheLorax, Jul 30, 2020.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

during the Atlantis portion. The UI vanishes and there is loss in graphics detail. Will upload a clip later.
    • Like x 14
  2. PyroJester New Player

Can confirm USPS and couple league mates mentioned same thing
    • Like x 1
  3. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Hi,

in the Wonderverse 4-player op the map for the area of the Poseidon fight is missing. It's empty.

Please fix. Thx.
    AP
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you please share your platforms?
  5. PyroJester New Player

PS4 here League mate has a PS4 pro and had same issues though not as bad.
  6. Perdition Committed Player

Can confirm this. UI keeps glitching out and everything is turning dark and you’ll lose map, healthbars, powerbars..

EUPS
    • Like x 3
  7. Ryazan Dedicated Player

This is the same visual bug that happens on PS4 when there is too much stuff on the screen.

A temporary fix is making the camera face the floor or never make it face the bridge during the Poseidon fight.
    • Like x 1
  8. ACLife Active Player

PC here I can see the Atlantis Bridge. PS4 leaguemates see black in the front and have to look backwards on their character to see anything
  9. MidLifeCrysis41 Well-Known Player

The lag/bugged out screen flickering is disgracefully bad!

I thought I was having a seizure whilst trying to play it.

Jesus Christ! Talk about minimum effort put in!?

I’ve never seen a DLC this bad!
    • Like x 1
  10. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating. Thank you for the reports.
    • Like x 2
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

? I didn't see any of these issues, although I'm on EU so maybe it's just the US server. The only thing I did notice was that my teammates seemingly were unable to read the enormous red text on the screen telling them not to stand in front of Poseidon, and thus being killed over and over...and over.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

PS4
    • Like x 3
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s happening on EU too. Me and my entire group were affected. It seems to be a PS issue, because you’re PC if I recall correctly?
    • Like x 1
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Ah yes, I'm PC so that could be it.
  16. MidLifeCrysis41 Well-Known Player

I’m on EU too! When we ran it - it got so bad, you had to stand in one certain spot to enable your power tray and name, health etc to be seen. Was also flickering so bad - I’m actually glad I don’t suffer from epilepsy. One guy left! The rest stayed in the hope it was bad lag. Can’t be bad lag if so many are complaining about it. Maybe you just got lucky?!...
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They're looking into it, it seems to be only affecting PS.
  18. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

This particular clip contains the bug intermittently, but demonstrates it in action (especially near the end) - essentially, there's a bug that causes the HUD elements to disappear entirely when the camera is at certain angles.
    • Like x 6
  19. Requake Dedicated Player

+1
    • Like x 2
  20. nawanda Loyal Player

This is a performance car crash.

Most of the time you cannot see your hud, or any text such as numbers, or target enemies etc. You can partially mitigate the issue by angling your camera to an overhead position looking down on your character. Groups are wiping because they can’t see health bars, power bars and the like.

This is the third episode in a row where content has been presented in a totally unacceptable state.

Metal Part II - Phoenix Cannon raid kicking people when they join - still not resolved and the content is out of relevancy! Amazing!

Birds of Prey - Consistent gameplay freezing in the Volcano Mining Facility alert at the same points for all players every run. Fixed after about a month.

And now this.

These are not minor glitches, these are examples of content that isn’t subject to effective quality control. How can you keep launching content in this state? What is the solution?
    • Like x 4