Athena

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ALB, Jul 31, 2020.

1. ALB Dedicated Player

Her area is to small. It's to many players crammed in that small space and I can never see her to get credit. It's getting stupid at this point
    • Like x 3
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

A couple of times she didn't even render on my screen by the time I got the message she was dead. Still got top credit, guess my pets were working overtime, LOL.
    • Like x 3
  3. ALB Dedicated Player

I don't even get into combat
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Happened twice to me. But was a fail so no rewards. Abit annoying that I couldn't see her spawn and suddenly the "Athena is defeated" Message on my screen.
    • Like x 2
  5. ALB Dedicated Player

She dies quick. Seen half her health disappear at once before. Was hilarious
    • Like x 1
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Got 0 coins even with a victory a few times. :I
    • Like x 1
  7. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Go to the sides and kill statues taking the boxes and you'll get credit
    • Like x 1
  8. ALB Dedicated Player

I just turned everything off. League names, 60fps, etc. Fingers crossed
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

What I did was beeing agressive,like first figuring out where the bosses spawn and then stand as close as possible and spam target lock.it worked most of the times but I lost quiet a lot of loot chause of the insane lag.
    • Like x 1
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

No. I once did not get the credit even if I took down the statues.

I stopped doing that.... and most side mechanics and focus on the Boss.
    Even as a Troll I focus on doing damage on the Boss in addition to Debuffs to be sure to get the credit. And even then I sometimes only get 3 coins as a Troll for a victory. If I do the side mechanics as a Troll I get 0 coins.

Sadly damage to the Boss seems to be the main thing that gives credit.