Ask your noob question here

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Helderman, Mar 27, 2015.

1. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Actually want to know ... is there a trick to not being mobbed by half-mutants in the first part of Bludhaven? Just have someone on "kill all half-mutants before they spawn more" duty?
    • Like x 1
  2. Not 36 New Player

So, it's been established that it isn't dom - what makes tanks draw aggro though? It's something built in to being in that role, I'm guessing?
  3. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Save mission until u r cr 60 , then it's a walk through LoL
    I seldom do on duty stuff until the toon I am lvling reaches 30, and I usually reach it before last lvl 29 mission
  4. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

The PvE Legends map made me revisit the question.
  5. GoldMaul New Player

How come there are no trophies for DCUO like there is Skyrim or Diablo III?
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

that's different, it's always harder not playing with ur own toon n powers, I haven't done blud legendary yet, but I hear it's a pain
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Because this is a real game
    • Like x 1
  8. Ramonater New Player

when does booster bundle pack end???
  9. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

There r trophies, gotta earn them
  10. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

11. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

So, the only way not to have many of the Half-Mutants spawn is to be overgeared? That's quite the game mechanic they put in there.
  12. Owl Devoted Player

Any active power cast by a Tank will Taunt opponents in a defined area. Some powers Taunt in an area around the caster while other powers Taunt in an area around a target. Most active powers can Taunt up to 8 opponents within the effect area.
    A Taunt will raise the Tank to the top of an opponent's Threat table for twelve seconds and can not be normally overwritten. Taunts can not be renewed until ten seconds after the initial Taunt. Active Iconic and Movement tree powers taunt opponents just as power tree powers. Each Tank power set also has a single target Taunt that will override a normal Tank Taunt.
    Note that Boss level opponents have scripted attacks that target an opponent based on certain criteria during which any Taunt will be temporarily ineffective until the scripted attack is completed.
    • Like x 1
  13. Owl Devoted Player

DCUO does have PSN trophies as montazumas revenge pointed out.

Base Game trophies require an active membership (subscription).
    DLC Trophies require DLC access.
    Members with an active subscription have access to all DLCs. Non-Members can purchase individual DLCs.
  14. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Why is Sony shutting down PlayStation Home today? Why did Sony sell SOE? Why did Sony green light "The Interview?"
  15. Owl Devoted Player

A Purple Nimbus Aura has not been released as far as I know.

Blue, Green, Orange, Red and Yellow Nimbus Auras have a chance of dropping in the current Booster Bundle.
    The March 2014 Booster Bundle Box had a chance to drop the original Nimbus Aura.
  16. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Yeah, checked the broker meanwhile - USPS was down when I had the idea :D Anyway, looks like I have to wait for release.
    • Like x 1
  17. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

Trick to not be mobbed? No. You could always do the buddy system though. In pairs complete the objective i.e. during the crates one person gets the crates, the other attacks enemies.
  18. GoldMaul New Player

Why does the game force fights on to you?

WoW has it so that if you're of higher level you won't aggro the lower level mobs.

But that's not the case in DCUO?

Sometimes I just want to get to a place without being attacked.
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

EverQuest had a similar feature to that giant MMO copy-cat: if the mobs are green, they will leave you alone... unless you decided to park your butt on the ground, and then every mob in the zone would aggro your tired sorry butt (you wanted to regen your health or re-learn spells, you had to rest)
  20. GoldMaul New Player

Do you guys try to roleplay your characters as though you were playing a pen and paper RPG like Mutants And Masterminds?