Ask [s] Little [/s] DustyAnkh

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by CarlynnCarnage, Apr 10, 2015.

1. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I know she said she didn't want one but she deserves one!

How are you feeling? Ready to get that kid out of you?

Who is your favorite DC character and why?

Why are you so awesome?

What is your favorite color?

Do you like grilled cheese sandwiches?
    • Like x 3
  2. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Dammit! I didn't know the strikes didn't work in titles. :( I fail!
    • Like x 2
  3. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

How are you feeling about your second child?

What's better: 10 million dollars or a Real Estate Franchise?

Who's better: Maleficent or Elsa?

Guy and Girl Crushes?
    • Like x 2
  5. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I'm constantly hungry, tired and have a lot of back pain. So the usual :p

Selina Kyle is my favorite of all of DC. I love her storylines, her strength, the way she moves and just her overall sexiness.

I think my sarcasm is why I am so awesome.

My favorite color is green (I know, a bit weird)

I absolutely LOVE grilled cheese. However, I really shouldn't have lactose :D
    • Like x 6
  6. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I'm really excited. We only want 2, so this will be our last, but I'm really excited for my son to have a little brother.

10 Million would be better, since you'd have to actually work at a Real Estate Franchise lol

I prefer Elsa, because she has a good heart. Plus, that hair : O

I have a ton of girl and guy crushes. Stephen Amell and Arielle Kebbel are probably my 2 biggest. :oops:
    • Like x 4
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

^^^ this lady is awesome
    • Like x 3
  8. nowburn4it Loyal Player

What is the greatest thing, ever?...Why?
    • Like x 2
  9. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Standing on my beach, staring out at the ocean, and letting the waves slowly bury my feet into the sand.

Why ? Because the Earth is amazingly beautiful and therapeutic. My mind is constantly running at 1000 mph, and the serenity of that activity can just wash away my thoughts and worries.
    • Like x 6
  10. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

1. If you were a Smurf, which one would you be (again, gender is irrelevant for the purposes of this question...so don't be Smurfette if you want to).

2. You are given access to a time-machine which will take you back to any point in your past. Advanced paradox-nullification technology means that you can talk to your past-self without the time-line imploding. What one peice of advice do you give yourself?
    • Like x 1
  11. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

3. Should the Doozers revolt and take up arms against the Fraggles for the constant and undeserved destruction of their constructions?
    • Like x 1
  12. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I'm not really familiar with the Smurfs, but maybe if there is a Hippy Smurf ? lol

"It gets better."

I don't know what this means but yes, I'm all for revolting against bullies !!
    • Like x 3
  13. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Younger you is confronted by older you (due to time travel and such)....aside from thinking "aye carumba, older me is a total fox...and she totally knows how to rock an eye-patch!", does she listen to her future self?

:eek:

You monster! The Doozers must build (it's in their DNA)....but if the Fraggles don't continually eat their constructions, the Doozers will run out of building space...and they'd have to leave Fraggle Rock! Maybe to a less Doozer friendly environment :(

*shakes head* those poor, poor Doozers!
    • Like x 1
  14. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Poor heiny, feeling guilty for eating all the radishes
    • Like x 1
  15. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

How does Spytle feel about Mepps?
    • Like x 1
  16. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Why is that weird? That's my favorite color. :confused:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Stat flattening will make it much harder (then it is now) for veteran players to achieve style feats in raid content. Will the new loot system really counteract that?