Artifacts

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by cobra, Mar 1, 2019.

1. cobra New Player

What currently is the 3 best might dps artifacts?
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

You have a few options depending on your playstyle.

Scrap of the Soul Cloak if you use a supercharge. Eye of the Gemini if you use a supercharge and you like its synergy with the Soul Cloak. And either Tetra, Omega, Solar, or really any other one that you like. Solar seems to be the go to for just the might buff alone. But with new artifacts coming with the next DLC, we might can expect another Artifact that might be worth using.
    • Like x 2
  3. gemii Dedicated Player

Soul cloak
    Eye of Gemini
    Solar amplifier
    ————————
    If you want to be more of a team player

Soul cloak
    Tetra
    Eye of Gemini
    • Like x 4
  4. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Soul cloak
    Eye of Gemini
    Solar amplifier

This is the current dps meta. Hold off though. In a few weeks, there will be a few new ones that might, or might not, be better.

The solor one is better for not only the might buff, but also for using heat vision for single target loadouts. You probably see plenty of people with blue heat vision.
    • Like x 2
  5. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Soul cloak and Gemini. Then you wait one month for new artifacts that will be incredibly op.
    • Like x 2
  6. Roocck Committed Player

Can Tanks use any artifact, like a healer artifact? If so do tanks get bonuses that a healer would get out of them.....
  7. Berza Committed Player

You can use other roles artifacts but mainly you will lack the key power
  8. Roocck Committed Player

Thank you for the reply, could you please tell me what you mean by lacking on key power?
  9. Roocck Committed Player

I am a Fire Tank and if I was to use something like Orb of Arion, in what way will I lack on?
  10. Berza Committed Player

Orb of Arion requires a power with the keyword Priority Heal. Only healer power sets have that kind of power.
  11. Roocck Committed Player

Thank you for the quick responce.... Will have to relook everythingvery carefully.......
  12. Berza Committed Player

As a Fire Tank you may be interested in Dilustel refractor, for increasing your health, Mistc Simbol of the Seven, which increases your defense, your restoration and dominance, and your incoming healing, and Manacles of Force, which lowers shields cooldowns, increases restoration and dominance, and has a proc that absorbes a high% of an attack that would damage you for a %of your life (can't remember exact numbers right now).
    Those are some of the best tank artifacts but you can take a look at others like Eye of Gemini or Lazarus Pit Water (mainly at max rank, which is hard to obtain and won't be available until this Thursday).
  13. Roocck Committed Player

Thank you for the tips...
    • Like x 1
  14. Mickray78 New Player

What is the 3 best might ice artifacts
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

For DPS or Tank?
  16. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I use the Soul Cloak with Gemeni and Dead Kings Scepter. You could use the Solar Amplifier, but Heat Vision doesnt hold my interests, and Im happy with my current setup. You can also top the charts, but you have to know how to use your power. Just my personal preference.
    • Like x 1
  17. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

He said Might, so Im assuming he meant Dps lol
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Didn't even see the word 'might' lol.

The Grimorium Artifact is also a terrific Might artifact.
  19. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I have both currently at 160. Didnt bother wasting catalysts and money to get to 200 day one. But the Dead Kings Sceptor seems more of a interest to me than Glimorium. I feel I could squeeze out more numbers with how my rotation is set up, and also how much it procs. Ill do some parsing when I get home from work and see which one outweights the other.
  20. Mickray78 New Player