Artifacts Mission

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Bourne4red, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

Just wondering why this mission is showing Incomplete, as I’ve taken my artifact to Rank 36 and the first Milestone Rank is 20, isn’t it?

I’ve run Area 51 twice for the required Electrum and broke the 20 Milestone.

Anyone have any ideas?
  2. krytine Loyal Player

Did you talk to Constantine yet he gives you an extra vault ticket at the end
  3. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

Yeah, completed the mission to get the artifact, even went back to the Oblivion Bar but he’s gone. Went back to the WT but he’s just a vendor.

Weird, maybe you must reach Milestone Rank 40?

Anyone know? Mepps?
  4. krytine Loyal Player

He is in the watch tower and or hall of doom
  5. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

Yes, as I said, I went to the Watchtower but he’s only a vendor.

Thanks anyway.
  6. AberrantAngel Committed Player

This seems to be an issue, it has happened to one of my toons and the devs are looking into it. It may be because you put the artifact on in the warehouse before exiting. This seems to cause a bug in the mission. Check the mission tracker portion of the forum
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You still need to talk to him. Even if he is a vendor.

You need to talk to him like 3 times as you upgrade your Artifact.

• Like x 1
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You have to talk to Constantine like 3 times to complete everything.
    Did you try to talk to him multiple times??
    • Like x 1
  9. AberrantAngel Committed Player

Yes have completed the mission on 5 alts won't let me complete on the one. Trinket at level at 35 plus. And will not allow to complete the mission.
  10. Bourne4red Well-Known Player

You cannot “talk” to him as a vendor - when you interact with JC in the WT it just opens the vending options.

He is no longer in the Oblivion Bar - where else can we “talk” to him?

Thanks for any ideas!
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Holy scemantics Batman!! :eek:

OK then you have to "not talk" to him if you prefer.

Look at 15:48 in the video.... you see a little speech bubble appear over Constantine's head telling you to "not talk" to him.

To "interact" with him if you prefer.

And at around 22:45.... if you "interact" with him again..... he gives you your very first Seal.

So you have to talk/not talk/interact with him a few times to get and complete everything. ;)
  12. Schimaera Devoted Player

You still have the quest probably. So read it. Do the vault/stabilizer event then you can talk to him to get the seal and finish the mission.
    • Like x 1