Artifacts Level 140/160 - the amount of XP is beyond ridiculous

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Schimaera, Jun 10, 2018.

1. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

do they force u to get elite feats? nope they don't, same with artifacts the higher they put the rank means when u run into someone who is maxed out those people are the op player base. only those who play the game a lot and know the tricks to maxing them out will get there before u. the only problem with artifacts i see is people want things now!!! that's not what the artifact system was interned for this is why the rank was not 140 they put it to 160. i would like to see more of this in dcuo. i also hope the modding system is like this because this stuff makes me want to be on dcuo much longer. for a game that i pay yearly for its nice to be able to get my money worth don't u think so??? i don't care if the rank was set to 500 at least there is progression in the game while we wait forever for more content
  2. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

i for one love the artifact system. this means no more people at end game with the same stats. because most people have the dmg tree maxed out, this artifact system changes everything now. i just wish the cap was 500 in fact wish there wasn't a cap at all!!!
  3. Tilz Loyal Player

Changes everything?? Lol. You mean like 200 might difference between players? :D :D
    You're funny.

I think with 160 the artifacts should be maxed out. For at least the next 6-9 months.
    • Like x 2
  4. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

we will be getting another slot for the next ep and a NPC buff to end game. from what i see we get content while we wait for a new ep. this means the ranks will keep coming. i give it 2 months will see another rank. artifacts are super easy to upgrade and rank up use 5 toons and buy nth metal detectors on the broker. when a new booster bundle comes out a stack of 99 will go for cheap same with nth metal boxes. the list goes on of all the ways around this system let others waste money and u buy their stuff for 70% off on the broker its very simple
  5. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

its not a 200 might difference its 40X more if u know how to burn with it im not taking about the stats on the artifacts. im talking about the affinity on them that's a game changer the stats wont matter till rank 300 or 500
  6. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

they will not stop the ranks the artifact system is intended to be long term progression not short term
  7. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

the real question is... after the new modding system when does the stats on gear stop mattering? we are gonna need a new system like artifacts and this new mod system to keep up with gear and make gear matter. as of right now i cant wait to see how weak this new ep gear is. im gonna call it now. i know reg gear gonna have 60 prec on it lol and like 200 health
  8. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

I thought you said whoever is using more than 2 toons is crazy.
    • Like x 1
  9. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

depending on how much time u want to give the game each day to max out a rank faster 5 toons would cut that down from 7 weeks. if u don't have the money to buy ur way to ranking like buying nth metal boxes and nth detectors use 5 toons. but if u have all 3 of those like lots of in game cash and detectors and nth metal boxes 2 toons is more than enough. just think about how many boxes u would rack up if u used detectors on all 5 toons and play for 2 hours a day on each.
  10. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

i don't think there is enough content, there never was enough content on dcuo. so most people rock more than 5 toons a day so this artifact system is weak
  11. gemii Dedicated Player

if you have close to no life and multiple toons and the luxury of spending hours on the game. sure the artifact system comes across easy

When you actually have a family, job, and other things you do with your life this is not casual friendly, especially when we keep getting more and more artifacts one after another.

A increase in xp from metal would be very useful
  12. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

Oh they did increase the nth metal drops.And they also came out with 3 new artifacts.
    The irony.
  13. kelticfury New Player

I have 14 characters. I like trying out all the powers. Thats how I play, and I do not assume that people are idiots for only playing 2. But you are. :p
    • Like x 1
  14. Phantom Supreme New Player

The biggest problem with the artifact system It's the latest artifact is always better than previous, So you have to think about do I wanna level this artifact to 160. When you know in a few months so come out with a better type. Also alts are obsolete
    • Like x 2