Artifacts have turned into the most expensive CHEESE ever

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Juiceman936, Dec 17, 2018.

1. loupblanc Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

I crack up when I see people running out of the orange circle but running for the green one. I purposely chase them down and constantly drop mine near them to keep interrupting their rotations and force them to move around.

It's dumb to care that much about the scoreboard that you don't want to make the run faster.
    • Like x 5
  3. majosea Dedicated Player

can you explain why the devs move the goal post on the artifact % rates in damage ect , compare when artifact first came and now the goal post has been moved . what I am referring to ( the lvl to get the bonus and amount rate the bonus does.
    the reason = sell power to players just like feats in time capsules
  4. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

You're not giving them your damage, you're helping do more damage to the enemy, because you're all on the same team working towards one goal. If you're purposely avoiding people who use the eye of gemini in DPS mode then you're purposely workng against your teammates for the stated goal of completing the instance.

This type of behavior is something try hards and children do. Perhaps those who act like this are better suited to single player games, or multiplayer games where they're actually competing against the other players. It really only denotes an immaturity in the players of a team oriented game.
    • Like x 13
  5. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

I juiced all mine to 160 on a few toons and finally realized what I’m paying for around here. Thanks for pushing me and a ton of newly saved money away for what I hope to be the last time, DBG. (Wish me luck, the addiction is strong with this one.)
  6. Maxwell New Player

some people saw it lol like heat vision was good for a single target loadout, then they nerfed heat-vision cause everyone was using it after the revamp and made an artifact that boosts heat vision lol
    • Like x 1
  7. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Was in a raid the other day with some league mates and we qued one of the new raids. One dps player called out this other dps player . He said your stealing my damage with your EOG .

Then he said I don't work with cheaters and then he just got his thing's and left lol. We couldn't believe it. The damn goal is to beat up our foes and work as a team .

I like running with league mates and friend's with the EOG mine's is 160 and teaming up with other mature friendly folks and there EOG can make deadly combos ^-^.

I've seen folks run from it to and I'll just it straight they are fools simply put .
    • Like x 5
  8. loupblanc Dedicated Player

9. Schimaera Devoted Player

I love idiots like this. They brighten up my day all the time ^^
    • Like x 2
  10. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

Artifacts are part of the reason i quit Tanking Raids, if you have alts keeping up is a full time job plus seals of preservation are not tradeable anymore so i had to stick to dps on my main and shelf my other alts that i only use for seasonal grinding.
    • Like x 1
  11. ALB Dedicated Player

Alts are easy to keep up. Just can't have them maxed out
    • Like x 1
  12. ALB Dedicated Player

They should have made the dps/troll artifact circles just as big as the heal and tanks. They didn't because of the anti-dps post on forums
    • Like x 2
  13. Answering New Player

Should I be using Eye of Gemini as a controller instead of Amulet of Rao, Parasite's Power Harness, and Scrap of the Soul Cloak?
  14. gemii Dedicated Player

a circle... Lending power to someone... to inflict greater damage. This wanna be spirit bomb artfiact from a competitive stand point is trash I’m sorry lol.

I play to be competive and clear an instance. Maybe I’d care less about the scoreboard if the pvp side of this game wasn’t dead.. sure go head kill my mood in pve as well. This artifact took a lot of fun away from me to be honest
  15. gemii Dedicated Player

No it’s better for healers and tanks because it gives supercharge back in support role all it does for trolls is give power over time for a few seconds. If anything just level it up to 80 or something and hold it in place for whenever they release a forth slot if you really wanna use it. The cloak, para, rao is a way better combo for a controller.
    • Like x 1