Artifacts guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Zamara, Oct 21, 2017.

1. MrPlumberman Active Player

Thank you. Found it after I asked but was hoping there was another way.
    • Like x 1
  2. JCwildthing11 New Player

Great info ! Thank you!
  3. Zamara Dedicated Player

Since i don't remember anyone on the DEV team mentioning it i though i should bring it up.
    On the stabilizer event you'll notice after you run it for the 1st time in the day that you get two different loot locks, one is "Stabilizer Fragment" & the other is "Nth Metal - Daily", now I've seen many people asking here on the forums for the Nth Metal we get from the stabilizer duo to be account bound because apparently we can only run it once per account or that's what we were lead to believe but i just found out this morning thanks to the welcome screen that the loot lock for Nth Metal is character wide and not account bound like the Stabilizer Fragment so you can run it on all your characters for the Nth Metal pieces.
    When you log in an alt go to the on duty menu & select the Stabilizer Fragmentation instance, if you already did it on another character that day you'll see that you're loot locked from "Stabilizer Fragment" only, now all you need to do too get the Nth Metal is queue up, kill the enemies & then you'll receive your Nth Metal, after finishing the instance check back & you'll see that now you're loot locked from "Nth Metal Daily". Then you can go & do it on all your alts!
    Edit: I just added it on a note in red on the guide so everyone who reads it from now on can see it.
    • Like x 3
  4. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Wow! That's great!
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I used the Seal in this video.
    Basically.... if you fail your Breakthrough it consumes the Seal...and you still have your Catalysts.
    If you succedd.... it consumes your Catalysts.... but you still have your Seal.

• Like x 1
  6. cannyar New Player

7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

So its been awhile since this has been updated so I thought I would give it some updates for newer players/returning players :)
    As of now 160 is the highest artifact rank

Feats:
    Relic Ascension VI: Fortify an Artifact to Rank 120 ~ 50 points
    Relic Ascension VII: Fortify an Artifact to Rank 140 ~ 50 Points
    Relic Ascension VIII: Fortify an Artifact to Rank 160 ~ 50 Points

Marketplace: ( prices viewed on a premium account) (Daybreak Cash, DBC) (Loyalty Points, LP)
    Seal of Completion: insures a guaranteed breakthrough ~500 DBC ~500 LP

Catalysts packs received a price reduction:
    • Rank 20: 67 DBC 67 LP
    • Rank 40: 100 DBC 100 LP
    • Rank 60: 200 DBC 200 LP
    • Rank 80: 300 DBC 300 LP
    • Rank 100: 400 DBC 400 LP
    • Rank 120: 500 DBC 500 LP
    • Rank 140: 600 DBC N/A (didn't see it)
    • Rank 160: 700 DBC N/A (didn't see it)
    Catalysts:As of July 5th, catalysts no longer drop in specific instances. So now Catalysts can be found at John Constantine in the Watchtower or Hall of Doom for 10 MoV each, it will look like this
    [IMG]
    And when you open it, it'll look like this:
    [IMG]
    Each Catalyst box will contain the description of the designated catalyst for that level breakthrough:
    [IMG]
    And once you selected a Level catalyst box it'll open to this, only allowing you to pick a catalyst out of the three available of the selected Level Catalyst Cache the player picks:
    Example, I opened a Level 60 box and you can only pick one from this box (rest are the same, only can select one catalyst)
    [IMG]

Overall now its 10 MOV for any catalyst, here's a reminder of the required catalysts for the following breakthroughs, percentage means the breakthrough percentages
    1. Rank 20 (100%) *2 Electrum
    2. Rank 40 (95%) *2 Dionesium *1 Superior Dionesium
    3. Rank 60 (90%) *3 Mystic Lightning *2 Superior Mystic Lighting *1 Concentrated Mystic Lightning
    4. Rank 80 (80%) *4 Quantum Field Energy *3 Superior Quantum Field Energy *2 Concentrated Field Energy
    5. Rank 100 (60%) *5 Stellarium *4 Superior Stellarium *3 Concentrated Stellarium
    6. Rank 120 (40%) *6 Speed Force Energy *5 Superior Speed Force Energy *4 Concentrated Speed Force Energy
    7. Rank 140 (20%) *7 Paradox Energy *6 Superior Paradox Energy *5 Concentrated Paradox Energy
    8. Rank 160 (10%) *8 Orichalcum *7 Superior Orichalcum *6 Concentrated Orichalcum
    If I missed something please feel free to say something, hope this helps new/returning players :)
    • Like x 2
  8. Imaginos Dedicated Player

So 90 marks to break through L80 and get your first bonus power. and 110 marks before that to get to L80. Total marks for L80 needed 200.
  9. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

Artifacts
    • Catalysts will no longer drop from any On-Duty missions.
    • Catalysts of all ranks can now be purchased from John Constantine in the Watchtower or Hall of Doom, as well as Equipment Supplier Starro in Deluge instances, for 10 Marks of Victory.
    so now we have to play this game again just for Mark of Victory ( 200 still the cap mepps ). don't you think is about time you make it 999...

• Like x 2
  10. BLK Well-Known Player

Returning player here.
    Quick ?tion.
    Fastest way to farm the metal to rank these up? i found nothing on youtube ect.
  11. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

Is it possible to get the Omegahedron artifact again? I know that you get it from the mission you have to do on the Superman's death episode, but I don't know if can get another one.

Why do you need another? You must be thinking, well right now I'm not using it so instead of storing it in my inventory I'm gonna erase it, but maybe on the future I want to use it and i couldn't so before removing it I prefer to ask.
  12. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I would assume it will be on the Quark vendor, like the Assassin Artifacts. But that’s just a guess.
  13. Trexlight Devoted Player

May want to check the DoS Vendor in Metro. There might be one there to buy but its a big if. i dont remember seeing one there.
  14. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

Thanks both of you! But it seems like i'm an unlucky person and they aren't there.

PS: Tybee, where is youre signature from? It's hypnotic.
  15. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I made a gif from a YouTube skit about BioShock :)
    • Like x 1
  16. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Where is a good stopping point to level artifacts... for instance right now im at 115 on the original might one i dont know the name of it...

Id also like to level the solar one ... and the soul cloak.... leveling this might one though is taking a long time to get from 100-120... so i can only guess it will take even longer to get it to 160

Is it good to stop at like 100 and move on to the other until its at 100 or is it best to just push through to 160 ?

Also the bottled city soder.... how long does that take to level... this is basically an infinite soder from what i can see... and id like to use it...but i really dont wanna stop leveling my other artifacts before i start leveling that one if it takes super long...
    • Like x 1
  17. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

The feat to get it to rank 3 is equivalent to a rank 80 artifact
    • Like x 1
  18. Trexlight Devoted Player

As Jade said, Rank 80 for Artifacts is a good stopping point and then leveling them up further at your own pace.

The Bottled City Soder you'll want to get Rank 3 to be of Solid use.

These are the best Minimum result to get the best use out of them.
    • Like x 1
  19. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Thanks to both ill start leveling the others then and leave the original might one at 115 for a bit
    • Like x 1
  20. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Do these catalysts still drop? Ive been running LOS and BSC for weeks now trying to get dionesium and superior dionesium and nothing drops. Did something happen or change?