Artifacts for HL o.O?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Tero, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Tero Active Player

Greetings,

Which artifact is better for HL scrap for soul cloak or omegahedron o_O?

also i am currently gadgets but always been HL considering switching back, but honestly i am not a hardcore player more of a semi-hardcore to some extent
    the AoE of gadgets is awesome and it's not as power hungry as HL since stats revamp was introduced also i have no idea why some HL abilities list they have a CC component but they never do so when you are a damage dealer unlike gadgets running solos and duos the CC gadgets offer with the mines to be specific is absolute awesomeness as it helps a ton with mitigating damage or even not receiving damage at all

haven't done much raiding last time i played was during the man bat alert and when the Titan-Island was hinted but i got back like 2 weeks ago and i am having a blast DCUO is absolute fun as always

so which do you think is better HL or gadgets overall and regarding the artifacts i have 2 at level 100 and saving up for the 3rd one which is one of the above i mentioned

sorry if the post is kinda messy x.x'' i am speaking my mind and i have alot to ask , i keep asking in game but i never get a reply really shout is full of irrelevant derp stuff sure people are free to talk about whatever they like but no idea why it seems that nobody cares about offering any help towards gameplay T.T

thanks and have a lovely day \o
  2. Tero Active Player

also one of the main issues that annoys me with HL is if you get interrupted mid combo with your superpowers like say chainsaw u r kinda screwed as u have to repeat it all over during solos n duos or alerts even any tips how to maybe avoid this or work around it

oh and i am aware of the precision playstyle/builds but please don't recommend any i have been might based since forever and my augments are level 200 each might specific
    my current CR is 267 if that would help you assess my situation
    many thanks again ^^
  3. Saybro Committed Player

Just play what you like. You will get interrupted with hL. A lot, but you have to recognize and adapt. Just spamming chainsaw isn’t going to get it done, gotta throw whip thrash in there or lightweight to still get off damage while chainsaw is on CD