Artifacts for electric dps (might)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Apolloin, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Apolloin Well-Known Player

So I recently came back from a long break from the game. I have been focusing on leveling artifacts. Just curious which are the best artifacts for an electric dps?
    • Like x 2
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I personally prefer solar amp, transformation, and the strategist card
  3. gemii Dedicated Player

Whatever you feel is best for your play style honestly

Solar , transformation, strat card. (This is more so the new meta) until next episode when new better artifacts come out

Eye of gem, soul cloak, solar amp (electric does have a good super charge)
    • Like x 1
  4. Mazahs Loyal Player

Transformation, Strategist and Soul Cloak.
    Circuit Breaker is bread n butter for Electric DPS
    so you want to be firing that off as much as possible.
    • Like x 1
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Trans Strat and Scrap are my go to for Electric. Im Prec as ST so the bread and butter is might based AoE.
  6. L T Devoted Player

For electric, those artifacts will work decently for might DPS, precision DPS, or healing. It's like a Swiss army knife.
  7. AD Leo Well-Known Player

Solar/Trans/Strat if you want a little more SC use extended supercharge mod instead of core strength/pen strikes. You lose 17% of the SC regen but gain north of 2k might going with Solar over Scrap.
  8. Apolloin Well-Known Player

I have been experimenting with builds and I got my trans to 200 now working on my soul cloak and Strat artifacts because my solar is already at 160. I wish they would give us a 4th slot
    • Like x 1
  9. Mazahs Loyal Player

4th slot.......
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Not a good idea, people are already complaining about artifacts now, mainly the monetization of them, plus things would get extremely op
  11. AD Leo Well-Known Player

They really should layoff the artifacts every episode stuff. A 4th slot opens the window for imbalance if you ask me. Electric with even Solar/Scrap/Trans/EoG would be just stupid.
  12. Apolloin Well-Known Player

Y’all are probably right I have decided with aoe to use Strat, trans, and cloak. For single target solar, trans, and cloak
    • Like x 1
  13. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Disagree. We need a fourth slot, but it should be different from the rest. The artifacts, sorry I'm not sure of the specific names, I'd like to see are ones for your supply drop, orbital, the one that you can res yourself. These should not have the same slots as the rest, which basically makes a majority of them useless. A fourth utility slot for stuff like this, or just random buffs. Heck, they could introduce crosspower artifacts or something.

Just saying, three artifacts won't last. How many precision dps, which is the majority, really need any other artifact? How are they gonna pay the rent? Fourth slot is the answer.

I do agree, the fourth slot should not include our current artifacts, like the trans or strat. That would be OP and break the game. Having a utility spot to for other things, I think that could be fun.