Artifacts experience

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Ensabahnur, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Ensabahnur New Player

I wanted to wait and see what response I would get from Daybreak regarding this Artifact issue that is obviously effecting players but is not really noticed, to summarize my issue Artifact experience for absorption into another Artifact is not resulting in experience for experience trade off/gain which leaves a/or could leave a over 500,000exp not being carried over and in real USD that can be an investment of over $100.00 being thrown away which Daybreak really doesn't care about taking from it's customers. See as follows-

My Activities
    Request #836839
    Artifact experience not calculating properly
    · SauVerballyWednesday at 13:23
    Hello team I have a problem I want to bring to your attention, on April 16th on two of my character toons the 1st being EnSaBah Nur the 2nd Ayame Blu I sacrificed a 180 “Tetrahedron of Urgrund” Artifact with an experience level around 1,180,529 to a Source Shard Artifact I did this on both mentioned characters upon leveling the “Source Shard” I noticed it only gave me enough experience to get to rank 156 which is around 680,000 for both characters which upon doing the math is minus 500,529 experience, considering that you have to spend roughly $300.00 dollars of U.S. Currency I find it disturbing with the addition that I have done this with lower level artifacts and received experience for experience conversion. Considering this was the day the new DLC launched I waited until now to see if any adjustments would be made which hasn’t as of yet so I’m inquiring as to what issues may be occurring and how to make this right, as I have pointed out to spend so much money to level these Artifacts only to be shorted such a large amount is disturbing and doesn’t appear to be good business I would appreciate your feedback.
    · GM Aurora CloudYesterday at 12:40
    Greetings,

Thanks for contacting Player Support. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with Artifacts.

We are not necessarily able to discuss game mechanics or design decisions and we are unable to audit or change the Artifact experience.

If you believe that you have experienced a bug then the best course of action would be to submit your report here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?forums/arkham-asylum-bug-reports.134/

I also encourage you to post your constructive feedback on our official forums to get your voice heard by the community and our Development team: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Regards,
    GM Auroracloud
    Daybreak Games

· SauVerballyToday at 12:55

This isn't helpful at all, as customer service and there being a clear issue you should have the ability to look into and adjust accordingly or why be a GM or customer service it's apparent that the best course of action your taking is to do nothing, thanks for the response but this is unacceptable.
    So as you can read this is concerning and is apparent that DCUO is concerned only about your money and NOT of doing the right thing. Any similar issues?
    • Like x 1
  2. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Oh, that wasn’t a bug, when you tribute one artifact into another it only gives you half of the experience back, it’s ridiculous, I know, but definitely not a bug
    • Like x 4
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's not a bug. When you feed an artifact into another artifact only half the experience transfers into the new artifact. The only exception is during bonus artifact XP events where the full experience transfers over.
    • Like x 2
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

As stated above it’s not a bug. And it even tells you before you feed an artifact that you are only getting back half the experience.
    • Like x 3
  5. EnSaBah Nur New Player

Thank you I'm intending on tweeting about it it is highway robbery and should really be looked into by the software/development team.
  6. EnSaBah Nur New Player

I didn't see that caution pop up it states " WARNING: Artifacts and Augments being used as regents will be destroyed and cannot be recovered. Do you wish to proceed?" It does not say you will only have so much of a percentage carried over.
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Why would they look into it if it’s not a bug?

You aren’t paying attention... put an artifact into another artifact. Before even confirming it shows that you are only getting part of the experience. It LITERALLY shows you how much exp you are getting from it AND it shows the percent loss or percent bonus you are getting. If you are blindly feeding nth and artifacts to artifacts than that’s on you not on anyone else. Not on other players not on the devs...
    • Like x 4
  8. Monkeyboy Committed Player

Tweet what? You don't pay attention to what's on your screen? Because of your inability to properly play a game, you want Tweet out negativity? You have to MANUALLY accept the warning to proceed and it tells you there's a % reduction! The choice is yours and yours ONLY! I understand to penalty is harsh but everyone that plays the game is warned and given a choice. Instead of you warning new players on the potential pitfall, you want to go full "cancel culture" which if it succeeds, destroys the playing experience of capable players because the game is to difficult for your attention span.
    • Like x 2
  9. Schimaera Devoted Player

[IMG]
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

678979 - 50% = 339,489 XP...
    • Like x 6
  10. Dub T Well-Known Player

Dang, that’s sneaky to drop it 50% unless on double XP event. Thank you for sharing this, I will save until then.
    • Like x 1