Artifact Suggestion: Tetrahedron and Cog

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Nocturnal, Dec 18, 2021.

1. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Since these artifacts (Tetrahedron of Urgand and Cog of Mageddon) are so outdated, I would like to suggest the possibility to make them more on-par with modern artifacts. Would it be possible for you to consider making there a way to merge these two Artifacts into one? ONLY the might and precision buffs, nothing else (since they are virtually the same). I think it's time, and wouldn't really be much detrimental to gameplay. Thanks!
    • Like x 3
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Those two artifacts are not outdated. Let's look at Starheart or Rings of Azar, those two are outdated.
    • Like x 7
  3. Ergotth Committed Player

Starheart could use more potency, perhaps reducing the cooldown of group heals or increasing it's own effect, but I find Starheart pretty solid for healers like Celestial and Sorcery since we spam the group heal so much.
  4. Bubbla Active Player

They are some of the most beneficial in the game….I mean what do we want??? The I win button?
    • Like x 3
  5. zNot Loyal Player

Cog outdated? Litteraly every top buff troller uses that to buff prec.
    • Like x 2
  6. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Of course the negative nancies are here. I don't see the harm in having them both made into one. 2% might and 1.25% prec. Not very high numbers (to be game breaking) and you obviously aren't going to be using both at once? Unless buff trolling, naturally. Look at Nubia, her buff gives BOTH 2% might and 4% precision now. All I'm asking is why the two artifacts can't be merged into one simple artifact. It's more convenient, who doesn't like convenience?
  7. zNot Loyal Player

You are asking for something to be buffed thats already part of the meta. There are artifacts such as starheart who are actually outdated or dilustel but not coq.
    • Like x 3
  8. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I am not asking for a buff. Just to have both effects in one artifact. As for outdated, they don't live up to modern artifacts considering the numbers are low. I'm not trying to insult the artifacts.
  9. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

That is a buff. Merging 2 artifacts so it does more than each one does individually is a buff. Both artifacts are highly desired artifact. The point of your post was to get them buffed because they are out dated according to you. Others point out that they aren’t outdated and now you say this isn’t about buffing them.
    • Like x 6
  10. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Careful my friend…..
    Your using logic to argue a completely illogical point that makes no sense whatsoever.

I will grab my popcorn an pull up a seat ;)
    • Like x 2
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They have a white cheddar and caramel corn mix at Kroger. It's addictive.
    • Like x 4
  12. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Crap
    Now i need to go get new popcorn to watch the crazy smh
    Thnx man…… thnx
    • Like x 1
  13. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Holy Christmas, I will take back what I said about it being outdated. Happy? That said... I still don't see what would be so wrong about this. I mean, swapping between the two based on what the group has more of is cool and all, but come on. A whole artifact for the measly percentage? Why would any of you be against any of this? Does no one like any kind of change around here? Especially if it could benefit you? You all must be fun at parties.
  14. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

They are essentially already the same artifact, except one has might and one has precision. It would only be game breaking if you could use both at once... And as a buff troll it's nice to cater to both playstyles. Claw gives 7% might buff for Pete's sake.

All I'm saying is:
    One artifact. 2% might and 1.25% prec.
    Doubled in role.
    Easy peazy.

Helps the whole group and everyone else.
    Detriment? Absolutely none.
  15. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

What you don’t understand is that there is no point in buffing artifacts that are already strong while other artifacts genuinely are not good.
    • Like x 2
  16. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Well, they can fix those then?

I still don't see it as a buff because I didn't think DPS players use might and prec at the same time? It's one or the other? Exactly the same as it is if you just switch the artifacts. Difference? Convenience. And as a buff troll, I will be able to cater both sides a bit. Everyone wins.
  17. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Dps don’t use both? Sorry but you’re wrong. A lot of prec loadouts have at least 1 might based loadout. So prec dps would get a good buff from this buff. Might dps also weapon weave between might attacks. So again, this is a buff. Trolls having to use 1 less artifact is also a buff. What does the artifact have to give up to keep the extra buffs? Will the buff amount be decreased just so you can use one less artifact? If that’s the case than the artifact change would be turned to a nerf.
    • Like x 1
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That in itself is a bit problematic. Those two artifacts were made with certain effects in mind by a Developer that is no longer here. The last thing we need is someone else messing with that and creating some unintended consequences.

Also, consider people who paid good money to rank up both. Now their two artifacts become one, and their investment and their armories, rotations and whatnot go up in smoke. There are people right now who are still tee'd off at the stats revamp.

This buff you're asking for (because that's what it is) is not needed, and is being asked for when then there are a few other older artifacts that have aged worse in comparison.
    • Like x 2
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Convenience for you...what does the company get out of it? And if you can't answer the question logically in a way that makes financial sense for them, the whole suggestion becomes a moot point.
    • Like x 1
  20. Yaiba Committed Player

I think you misunderstand how those artifacts work, from what I know, the stat in the game is calculated:
    . Total Might = (base might) x (%bonus might)
    . Tetra increases your base might but not bonus might.
    . On the other hand, Nubia increases your %bonus might, that's the reason why her number is "low".