Not A Bug Artifact Missions Missing From Journal

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by El Guapo, Mar 14, 2021.

1. El Guapo Well-Known Player

I cr skipped a villain alt back when the new level skip was given to us (cant remember exactly when). All of the Metal Pt. 2 artifact missions are missing from the journal and cant earn the artifacts from completing the content. Ive actually run the content, completed it and never gotten to collect them from the journal.

Ive checked if the missions are hidden in the journal, i did all the thanagar stuff first. I dont understand what going on lol. i would rather EARN the artifacts than spend marks on them since i depleted those ranking up other artifacts. Tried to rectify this during double xp trying to troubleshoot but nothing. The missions just wont turn up. No i didnt collect them & delete them lol. Help
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Metal Part 2 Artifact missions were removed. You have to go through Constantine to get the artifacts.
    • Like x 2
  3. El Guapo Well-Known Player

Wack
  4. El Guapo Well-Known Player

I was gonna leave it alone but i have to ask, why in the h--- were they removed? I still have atlantis missions to complete with artifacts sitting there. Makes no sense.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you were given the artifact missions while that episode was still the most current, those missions would stay in your journal until completed.