Artifact Glitch

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Stag, Dec 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

In case you haven't realized: that upcoming Marvel MMO is being developed by Dimensional Ink too ;)

Greetings
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

At least you have some moral fiber. Reading all these posts defending the suspended accounts is just
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Don't forget about their father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
    • Like x 3
  4. Proxystar #Perception

No, that guys a scumbag
    • Like x 6
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

EU player here. Curious where this information that "2/3 of the bans are on the EU server" is coming from (or is it just unfounded speculation)? I haven't seen any official statement regarding the players who were suspended, or their locations), and haven't noticed a sudden massive drop in the population (which means, I would guess, that I haven't been playing with cheats (so that's actually good)).
    • Like x 7
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It was reported on the Imagination Land evening news, which I believe is in Gaul.
    • Like x 7
  8. BYSIS Well-Known Player

I feel that even tho 800 folks are gone for the moment, it won't effect the game. Sure, it will be a ghost town for a while, but there are almost 8billion ppl on this wretched planet. I'm sure they will fill that number with new players. If not now, then prolly later, when they revamp their game
  9. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Okay. Must be absolutely true then. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  10. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

"If it wasn't broke they couldn't have abused it" is a very low responsibility statement - by this logic, because speed-hacking CAN be done, it SHOULD be allowed. Things get broken here all the time, and for those of us who are mostly playing ball when that occurs? It's not generally an issue when things have to be addressed because generally, we're not doing so at all, let alone intentionally, repeatedly, and openly.

As to the assertion that a thousand players could never - we had multiple cash glitches where literally hundreds of people participated; the last developer decision for handling of a cash glitch in game even sideways legitimized a lot of that very same activity. That is NOT AN ACCEPTABLE RESPONSE.

I'm not interested in continuing to play a game in a community where apologists for cheaters win out over people who are at least trying to do things correctly - if the same "finger wag, naughty scamps" response occurred again? Well, I quit playing MtG once too because of toxic local player community and that has a very similar monetary outlay - hell, if I had every dime I ever invested in both back I'd have the down payment for a house.

I like this game, but there's a hard limit to how much of someone else's ******** undermining behavior I'm willing to put up with.

Fair Play matters, period.
    • Like x 7
  11. Sentiency Well-Known Player

Couldn’t agree more. Additionally, I want to add that many people HAVE put blame on the devs, there are entire threads dedicated to the poor response to some of these bugs and the overall release of this episode. Hell, I made one myself. But that doesn’t absolve anyone of the exploiting they’ve done.
    • Like x 1
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Maybe don't cheat.
    • Like x 16
  13. Monkeyboy Committed Player

10 year vetern and you used the glitch? You're the one that should be ashamed. You knowingly cheated then say they're wrong for enforcing rules?
    • Like x 14
  14. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  15. BYSIS Well-Known Player

XD now this is hilarious. You mean to tell us that you've been playing the game for 10yrs, and spent thousands of euros, and then you make a stupid decision as this?! Seriously?? You Know Better! Lol and you got the nerve to call out the devs and blame them? Seriously, If u cheated and exploited that bug, then U got no one to blame for your ban but Yourself. The devs aren't responsible for any mistakes YOU make. shame of You for cheating. 10yr veteran, and you doing this mess.. I'm sure you are an adult, so be an adult and take responsibility for YOUR actions.
    • Like x 10
  16. NotImmortal New Player

You cheated mate. Get over it.
    • Like x 8
  17. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Took a week off, looks like I missed some stuff. I’m shocked and impressed. I’m sure it wasn’t done without some decent vetting so well done imo
    • Like x 2
  18. BYSIS Well-Known Player

Lol and that's fine. But don't be all but-hurt when that courage gets you in trouble. And I honestly don't care if u weren't talking to me. You made a public statement here on this thread, and I replied accordingly. You know better, Veteran.
    • Like x 4
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes, a human being AND a thief. Greetings.
    • Like x 7
  20. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.