Armory QoL request

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by coldchilln88, Feb 13, 2022.

1. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Would it be possible to add another option under the imprint menu. Create a new option by sperating your gear from your sidekicks orbitals supply drop etc. Even could include artifacts/allies. We have so many different builds and style/theme options now and we change gear so much.

Would it be possible to have an imprint option to just imprint the gear itself. Then other options to just imprint sidekicks orbitals or even artifacts/allies. Instead of having to swap this and that out this would just be a QoL thing.
    • Like x 6
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I would like this for my battle role builds. I usually have my damage trinket in place of the role trinket in those builds, and I have to actually activate the armory when I get new gear to not overwrite the trinket.
    • Like x 1
  3. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

I'm really surprised more don't want this.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I personally wouldn't use this if it was an option.
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah I keep a few 'specialty' items near the top of my inventory to swap for 'as needed' but I don't want imprinted. Things like a sidekick or henchmen, probiotics, quicklimes, breakout trinket, dampening field, etc. ....then just pop my armory and can load them in if needed pretty quick. Think arti switching, just less frantic and not repeated 1000x a fight. Not sure I'd want 10x options to deal with in armories to accommodate this.

On my couple of non flyer toons, I keep the flight ring or even joker jetpack for quick swap when there is something where flight is an advantage (like poorly placed briefs or collections) for the same reason...again, would not want an armory option for this.
  6. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

i think this is great idea, i would use it
  7. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Having an option to switch to more than just 4 armories would be beneficial as well as the suggested.
  8. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

i'm on my first character in Lost Ark at rank 28, & from the utube videos i've seen i appreciate the systems for a launch with many years released in other regions~korea~many years = fewer bugs for a launch in the west in recent years for SOOOO many games.

Armories including .... a style only option? I'd suggest a method of adding a Preset menu with Preset 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. save style into the style tab. No need for armory involvement. ;)
  9. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Hmm. I don't know I have builds thematically and builds based on different loadouts using arts and what not. Maybe it's just an issue for me having so many armories.
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Personally I just want the hairstyles added to the armories. I mean, they are an attachable item the same as a a cowl, shirt or pants (or gloves/bracers boots/shoes etc...)
  11. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I dont really get this suggestion tbh.

I understand the general concept or problem you have - i assume. Wich is, you have armory 1 with all usual items but also armory 2 with different items in your utility belt. Saving gear is annoying for you because you have to rearrange your utility belt for the second armory, right?

If so, theres a trick. Leave the replacement item in your inventory and save the new set up in armory 1.
    If you activate your armory number 2 now, the old item will be replaced by the new item in your inventory, wich is already imprinted in armory 1. All you have to do now is equip and imprint the new item. Everything else from your build will still be where it should, except the replaced item.

No annoying utility belt or artifact or ally rearrangement.

If i missed the point, let me know.
  12. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

That's the point. Obviously having it in your inventory and swapping it in and out is all you can do now. Again. This is a QoL thing. If you have 4 different builds for example. 4 different armories. One build has a set of arts or allies. One build has a different set of arts and maybe instead of an obrital you have something else set in there. One armory just has it's own theme so you use certain skins for your orbitals supply drop etc. Everytime you get a new piece of gear during a DLC you have to tediously go through and do all of this manually over and over.

Whenever you imprint equipment it imprints everything. I'm asking for the option to just imprint the ACTUAL GEAR. Leave the arts and everything else as is so once you set it once you never have to deal with it again unless you want to change it.
    • Like x 1
  13. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nvm.