Armory Locked Base Items

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by bagofboom, Nov 12, 2015.

1. bagofboom Committed Player

While running the t7 Flash and Pit duos today I received 2 base items as drops from adds (1 in each duo) that had the armory icon in the corner and said in the description "Saved to Armory, Tank" or something along those lines.
    They were just in my inventory as trash type stuff after the instances but were already locked (saved) to my armory somehow. They WERE NOT in my inventory prior to the duos as they were the 1st two things I ran for the day after my vault.
    I'm sorry I didn't screenshot it and as the were just random unneeded base items & I just deleted them after I salvaged my excess gear and all that. When deleting them I pressed triangle to delete, hit X when prompted and then I got the message saying it was tagged as important...yada yada yada. So I know for certain they had some type of importance applied to them as soon as I received them.
    I will keep on the lookout for it happening again and make sure I take a shot of it to show you. Probably just a random fluke, but I thought you should know.

Long Live DCUO!!