Armory bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Ready2Rise, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Ready2Rise Level 30

I discovered a bug a few days ago after acquiring the new op head. I use it on both my troll and DPS but only encounter the bug when I switch my armory to my troll side. I'll switch and I'll throw POT and it won't activate for the group or myself. It doesn't show up in the status bar either.

I can reproduce it every time and can only fix it by switching to that armory again. This stinks if I'm in a raid group and our main troll dies and I instinctively switch only to forget that I can't throw POT and also can't activate that armory again because of combat.

I would also like to add that I ran into this issue again on an alt after switching my power back to electricity. But this time have the powers in my load out do not work instead of just 1. Flux shield only covers myself. Electrogenesis doesn't go to an other player and doesn't apply HOT effect. Arc lightning only jumps to enemies and back to myself. I've tried respecting 3 times and resaving the armory to no avail. My support role is pretty much useless because of this.
  2. Ready2Rise Level 30

Has no one else encountered this? This only happened after I got that head piece. Didn't have a problem saving or activating armories until then...what gives?
  3. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Thanks for checking with the community first before filing a bug report on the Issue Tracker. You might want to file one anyway since you have concrete reproduction steps, and it's possible it's not an issue with just your item on your account.