Armory Bug Possibly Related To No Space In Bank And Inventory

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by KidSuperBoy, Jan 13, 2014.

1. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

I have 4 separate Armories in 4 bases. In my base FOSOLITUDESOL One of the Armories is invalid in and out of role Controller, the other 3 are all Rage. And it won't activate. It was in this base I placed the 1st Armory the first night of release and subsequently added the other 3 and the seminal Armory worked fine. All 4 armories in each base, upon completion had different styles, though the 1 Armory was still invalid. I changed colors with names respectively between the "1" and another functioning Armory, still listed as invalid in generator, and lastly the invalid Armory reassumed the initial color. The reason I think the "bug" is inventor/bank space related is when I went to delete gear from of the functioning Armories in the base, in order to make this group styles only, as a possible solution, the gear wouldn't budge I looked in then looked in inventory and noticed it was full and I deleted a non gear item and then I was able to put a piece of gear in my inventory. I didn't delete anything else because there are deeds that can't be deleted. Ergo change is moot. Thus, possibly not enough room in the inventory or bank to contain 4 different gear sets:confused:
  2. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Well I have Guardian El, a fresh character, on deck. LOL;)
  3. ErnieB Loyal Player

Wonder if that is the reason (or one of) that it's delayed on live.
  4. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Exactly. So as I said Guardian El's on deck. In more ways than 1. LOL:cool: