Armored Batman Style from DKR/ BvS help.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rebel230, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Gothamite Well-Known Player

2. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Thats already pretty close to TDKR armoured suit. The only changes id make are the hands to Mercenaries Malice, the belt to a more armoured one like Raptor Infiltrator and add Shoulders, probably Aeronaut.

For the BvS one I used to use:
    Head- GCPD Knight Helmet
    Chest- STAR Ex
    Legs- Elemental Android
    Hands- Mercenaries Malice
    Back- Furious
    Feet- Mercenaries Malice
    Shoulders- Aeronaut
  3. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

4. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

How do I get Mercenary Malice hands on a Hero?
  5. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

some tweaks with what I have access to,

[IMG]
  6. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

Just trying different things until I can get the vengeance stuff, how about this? Good? bad? Stupid lol?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Pot luck really, the only chance of them is through the Promethium Lockboxes. Theyre not even tradable.

Feet and chest on the first pic were much better tbh. That kinda looks like Biker Batman.
  8. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

lol, ok. I will change it back.
  9. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

What about something like this for now? In the realm? Its going to take me a long time to get that Vengeance stuff. I don't like to PvP and I suck at it so...

[IMG]
  10. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

The vengeance gear looks nothing like the armoured TDKR batman tbh. You can see in the video that those players had very limited choice when it comes to styles. It was more like "the best armoured batman they could make with what they had" than a good one. Trust me, your head/legs/feet/back from the first pic were perfect. All you need is STAR Ex chest, Mercenaries Malice hands and Aeronaut Shoulders. STAR Ex chest costs pennies in the Meta Wing vendor.
  11. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

The aeronaught style is also tier 2 pvp which will take me a while and I agreen the merc malice gloves would be great but there a villain style so I don't know how to get them as a hero? , is this more along what you were suggesting?

[IMG]
  12. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

The Star Labs Jacket is kind of close too? Thoughts?

[IMG]
  13. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Yeah, that chest suits both the TDKR and BvS armour. Or at least as close as DCUO has available. If you want the Mercenaries Malice hands they randomly drop from promethium lockboxes.
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

With the styles that I have..... that is as close to the Armored Batman look that I could get.
    made a few variations using some of the various Bat inspired gear we have in game.

15. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

How about a Batman that wears armor? ;)
  16. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Here's my armored Batman:

[IMG]

Head: Dark Knight's Cowl
    Face: Bug Goggles
    Shoulders: Aeronaut
    Chest: Star EX
    Hands: Vengeance
    Waist: Gotham Knight
    Feet: Vengeance
    Legs: Gotham Knight
    Back: Tattered
    • Like x 1
  17. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

I like it, I don't have any of the PvP items though, never did any real pvp. I would need the full set of the tier1 stuff before I could even buy any of this. But its a good job.
    • Like x 1
  18. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

What do the Vengeance hand sand feet look like on a brute large body?