Armored Batman Style from DKR/ BvS help.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rebel230, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

Hi, I am trying to do a armored style batman from the Dark Knight returns or if not maybe from the upcoming BatmanvSuperman. I would appreciate some better suggestions on how to improve this.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

Someone on the forum made this.

• Like x 2
  3. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

something like this,

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

There are a lot of people with far more style options then me might have some better choices for me to use than what I am using now. Thanks
  5. Backseid Devoted Player

There's an armored Batman helm somewhere in game. I think it's from a collection.

I'm not good at remembering where things come from though. Other than that, looks great to me! Yay dress up time!
  6. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

I wish there was a 3/4 sleeve glove and boot combo like in the statue pic.
  7. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

If you're trying to look like that statue, Vengeance Feet and Vengeance Hands may help. At least on females they look similar to that, I'm not sure how they look on males.

Maybe even Tactical Archer for Hands.
  8. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

Yeah I was looking at the vengeance stuff, I am not a pvp player so that's going to take me a while.
  9. Zamara Dedicated Player

Try the mayan hands or the banded hands, those look like the toy picture or something from the dark specter batsuit
  10. megamanzero Loyal Player

that looks good
  11. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

[IMG]

This is my goal.
  12. Backseid Devoted Player

I really hope I can remember this when I get home. Aside from the body style, I'm a Striker, I have some great ideas. Im just so bad at remembering the style names. I can see them all though. Lol
  13. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

I really hope you can remember too, lol
    • Like x 1
  14. Backseid Devoted Player

Post something in this thread around 6pm EST. That'll bump it to the top, and is around the time I usually check in before logging on :)
  15. Rokyn Dedicated Player

16. Gothamite Well-Known Player

Definitely as close as you're going to get to the BvS version. ;)

If you want a more DKR variant, I could put something together when I get home and post it here.
  17. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

Yes please!
  18. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

19. Gothamite Well-Known Player

I know you mentioned you don't have the Vengeance set, but those are the most accurate gloves/boots for the armored Bats look (no other gloves/boots combo comes close enough) and really doesn't take that long to get if you run Legends PvP. I went for accuracy and this is what I came up with:
    [IMG][IMG]

Head: Dark Knight's Helm
    Chest: LexCorp
    Hands: Vengeance
    Back: Tattered
    Waist: Paramilitary or Gotham Knight
    Legs: Herald of the Black
    Feet: Vengeance
    • Like x 2
  20. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

That's excellent, is that chest for villains only? I am a hero. But yeah those gloves and boots are the best....