*ARISTOCRATS RECRUITING* [HERO-USPS3]

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ionic, Aug 17, 2013.

1. NaturalPsycho New Player

Looking to join an advanced league for GU 39,
    I have a couple people to join with me will post their stats as well. We all have mics play everyday and are at least 21yr of age.

NaturalPsycho 106/170 Ice DPS/Tank 90 PvP VI modded

Ms Zion 106/153 Sorcery Healer/DPS 90PVP VI modded

D1Slappy 106/165 Mental Troll/DPS 90PvP VI modded

Send tell to NaturalPsycho if interested
  2. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Send a tell to MirinDaAesthetics or Gargamond in-game.
  3. Kenesu1 New Player

1. What is Your Character Name? Kenesu Kasai and Kenesu717
    2. What is Your Power Type and Combat Rating/Skill Points? Fire 101/154 and Electric 102/154
    3. Do You Have A Mic? Yes
    4. Describe A Little Bit About Yourself Been playing for a couple years, mostly villain side, but am doing more on hero side as well.
    5. What Are You Looking For In A League? With upcoming content I want to work with a quality league and put in some work.

4. aerlandson1 New Player

I'm a cr 98 sorcery healer for pve and a cr 89 healer for pvp (but I need to get pvp healing gear). I only have 80 skill points and would appreciate help with feat hunting which is a huge reason I would like to join a league. I have a few years of experience and I'm on the game frequently. My in game name is Sparkle Farts.
  5. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Somebody on here sent me an in-game tell and I couldn't get back to them because I was in survival mode with Mirin. If this happens to you, feel free to send either MirinDaAesthetics or Gargamond an in-game mail. Be sure to leave your powerset, skill points, combat ratings, and number of dedicated armories. Thanks.
  6. Marine Death Committed Player

Heard a rumor the other day you guys disbanded. True?
    • Like x 2
  7. Last Dancer New Player

No, we have restructured and are actively recruiting~ ^-^

Please keep a look out for a brand new recruitment post with further details!

But until then please send all requests to either Isisminx, Gorbo, Gargamond, Extinction, Doc Holiday, Astraea MkII, Kosmos Angel, or Last Dancer.
  8. somerandombats New Player

i hear a lot of rumors. The reliability of those rumors vary to a large degree (for example I heard one about them changing their name to the happy pandas and another about them being cool people only one was correct). I would advise you join and see which ones are true.
  9. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Tired of logging in to an empty league? We have 4 recruits in the last 3 days. 2 of whom are 180+ SP.

Tired of wiping in Lockdown? Need an active league for PVP season 3? Join Aristocrats today!

Points of contact:
    Redd Ryder
    GARGAMOND
    pyschobetabeatdown
    • Like x 1
  10. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Lockdown reset today... J/S
  11. Gargamond Dedicated Player

GU 41 and the new PVP season are right around the corner!
    Tired of waiting for your buddies to quit playing Destiny? Join Aristocrats today!