Arena/Legends PvP: Unnecessary Waiting Time

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Luke©, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Luke© Well-Known Player

I´ve seen that Mepps wrote "We wont focus on PvP at the moment". But could the devs at least change the waiting times? This problem is not rarely...
    There are always 2 groups ready, but both of them always have to wait 5-20minutes to get into the match.
    Why is it like that? Whats the "group searcher" searching for?
    Can some dev answer to this question please ? :(
    Thanks alot
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Other players to que with?

Someone might not have suicide squad on, etc
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

One group needs to have its members set their Suicide Squad/Task Force X to On. The other group needs to set theirs to Off. You can run it like that or flip flop every 2 runs so everyone gets their kill hero/villain feats.
  4. Luke© Well-Known Player

Yup, Task force X is on.
    There is no reason why its even waiting,
  5. Luke© Well-Known Player

Tried it like that, doesnt work either :(
  6. Luke© Well-Known Player

Another example: 2 groups were ready, i leave the group, my group gets queue instantly, the game is a joke?
    I´m pretty sure i got Task-Force X on, neither i´m on ignore on other group
  7. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I believe there's a system in place that will refrain from placing you in an instance versus the same group you just faced until a certain amount of time has elapsed.

That's partly because of how the ranking/matchmaking system works (winning team goes up, losing team goes down), but it's also to discourage folks from trading wins.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It might be broken or they did add a protocol to discourage trade wins. I don't see why they would tho considering PvP is dead and people need their feats.