Arena debuff is pointless

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Snuffhim, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Snuffhim Well-Known Player

If someone wants to be on the same level as you, they can play legends. If someone grinds gear, and skill points to get stronger, why would you nerf them?
    • Like x 4
  2. Snuffhim Well-Known Player

Also it'll be a lot easier to deal with people who cheese in arenas, I know people who switch to atomic just to tank role batcave so they can get pvp gear, and tbh atomic is not that hard to deal with if we just had our Base stats! There should be no reason why a person with no mods,and 150 sp's should come into PvP and destroy me in tank role.
  3. triplem assault New Player

I agee they should get rid of the stat buff and cap so for example an atomic tank spect as a dps that has 180 dominace wouldn't heal for anything because he's not getting that plus 1,000 dom buff. While a tank spect as a tank will reap the rewards of doing so. Same thing for a dps thats busted his butt off to get 300 plus sp to do the damage he does. I also think they should give tanks their respective buffs back as in more health and healing if you're fire or increased toughness as ice so this better balance out or then tanks are gonna be real squashy.
    • Like x 1
  4. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

Half of the stat reduction from open world to pvp is based on pve stats. Pve mods get nerfed to a maximum of the equivalent of the prefab vi expert mods. People who pve to have higher generator mods and higher tier mods grinded pve for them and would create a never ending increasing stat gap between people who strictly pvp and people who pve at end game every time a new dlc is released. Removing league hall bonuses and generator mods and nerfing pve mods I can understand. The part that irritates me that's the other half of the stat reduction compared to open world is the region clamped values, which is the arenas term used for the separate pvp values of skill points. Instead of escalating with an increase like in pve, they escalating with a decrease in arenas, to the point to where there's no really no need to put more than 20-50sp inside of 1 stat unless you want a 10% stat buff instead of a 2-5%. Because the % bonus is the only actual difference since the flat amount increases just go to 1's after a set point, skill points don't contribute to a significant stat difference inside of arenas. That part actually irritates a lot of people.
  5. triplem assault New Player

Here's what buffs and changes should be done to roles and arenas that could probably help with these problems.
    *DPS should get a 25% damage buff with +10% power regen
    *Tanks should get a 100 dominace buff with removal of the pvp handicap and the return of their normal tank buffs
    *Arena role buffs and caps should be removed and you would only get a buff if you don't have any pvp gear or if you're missing any. So the buff in arenas would only bring your stats up to 96cr pvp gear instead of buffing you if you already have full pvp gear

This is what got so far and I don't really know what to do for both controllers and healers so I'm open to suggestions and I would like to know what you guys think of this.
  6. triplem assault New Player

I meant 100% not 100 lol