Are you looking for an ACTIVE USPS/PC Hero League?

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by qECLIPSEp, Jan 3, 2018.

1. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

The Guardians of Power (Formally known as Sons of Anarchy a while back) are now recruiting Active legendary players.
    Requirements
    200+sp (a couple shy may be acceptable)
    Number 1 rule NO SCAMMING OR CHEATING!!
    Mic recommended but not required

We are a helpful league who enjoys playing with friends and league mates in the game. We are not Elitists even though good portion of us have 300+sp. We help with feats both PVE/PVP. We do not make anybody do anything, only ask to help if possible,, this is not a job. We have both women and men players. Also let others know if you are going for feats other will join. We only want to have fun, play the game, laugh and have fun with friends old and new. To let you know the activity of the League for over 5 hours or longer on New Year's day we had 26 on at one time we average 10-20 though peak hours daily more on weekends. If this sounds like the league you want to be apart of leave a reply on here or send a tell or mail to: qECLIPSEp, KhaosFyre, SuperiorOverall, XxQue, Deadly Shinnok, Razorback Time, Entreaty, or any other Guardians of Power you may see!
    • Like x 1
  2. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

OMG, there are 6 people in my league online right now and I cannot get one to Duo. I hate belonging to a league that is cliqueish or no one helps you. I am 210/ 298 SP. I will help you get feats but should I be pugging duos in a league if there are 6 people online?
    • Like x 2
  3. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

It seems like your league may not be to active at times. If all of them were teamed up in duos them you become the odd man out and may need to pug it . Sometimes it gets like that but we have ppl on that help as much as they can. Is that your average activity in your League? If you and your friends want to join a more active league contact us. All we ask is look at requirements and get in contact of one of the names listed. Hole to hear from you soon. Happy hunting.
    • Like x 1
  4. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Excuse the odd words, phone loves to autocorrect, lol
    • Like x 1
  5. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

I am a part of this league and play at all kinds of different times. There is very rarely a time I get on and cannot find a leaguemate to run stuff with. I was in a great league, with good people, but they were just not active enough for me. While I stay in contact with those guys and still run content with them, the benefits of GoP far out weigh going back. I have quickly made quite a few friends in GoP and enjoy this league very much. I am well liked and respected, and get things done at much faster pace than any league Ive been in...which is only 3 in 3 years. My skill points in 2 months time has jumped 27 since joining. And I run only 2 characters. I couldn't speak more highly about them, Im not selling you on them....the results speak for themselves. Its all about action and not talking. Give us a try if you want a super active league. I have not been disappointed.
    • Like x 3
  6. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

If you would like to join us the door is open to you as well as any friends you would like to bring with you. Either leave you characters name here or use the in-game mail to message one of us listed on the original post.
    I will say like KhaosFyre, since joining GoP it has become like family we laugh, joke, have a good time helping one another as much as we can. I have played since beta but had to take a year off do to personal reasons and when I came back a lot of my friends moved on and my brother and I created a league with 1 other friend. We ran replays during a bonus mark weekend and was given an invitation to join. It was the best decision we made. I have people I consider friends and have went from 272 skill points to now I am 5 feat points away from hitting 326 in 6 months. If your afraid of elitist leagues, we are not one and I have never been in one. All you have to do is interact and type out what you are needing in league chat. We hope to hear from you in-game.
    • Like x 1
  7. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Bump

2 weeks ago we were not even in the top 200 in the world as a league via wavedox or dcuo census. Today we sit at 45th, and still climbing fast. Talk is cheap, we are a league of action. We are super active and are commonly complimented on how many people are on when new people join.

Come join the movement of GoP. We do it all, together. Anything you need help with, we mount up and help. We aim to be a top10 league by February.

GoP WANTS YOU.
  8. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Just popped on to do a DPS video...if you're not Fire...pay no attention...but take note of the number of people in League chat. Thats on the low end for peak hours. 11 I think it said. Fairly quiet that day, which is unusual. Prolly a bunch already grouped up and running stuff.

You can even hear one of our fearless leaders (Razor) with his trademark "stankazz" talk. Lol.