Are you "bored" playing dcuo?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Couzintony, May 30, 2014.

1. KidMidnight Loyal Player

yes and no.

i do find myself wishing there was a little more to do. i got my main to full t6, got two rings and i'm now working on my second set. working on some grinding feats, working on my alts.

there is a decided lack of urgency i'm hoping returns when the new raids drop. til then its just an easy ride...
  2. game007dad Well-Known Player

Not really I am in a great league & made some very good friends both there & from PUGing. Add that to the 2 DLCs that I still have feats to get & working on the T6 gear means I am a very busy person.
  3. Octantis New Player

Hah, I'm a graphic designer by hobby - even did some free work for an Army battallion's door decal that's now on every door on base ;) I just stole these images off Google (since my other hobby is Magic: the Gathering) and resized them; maybe I'll make a custom one again.

Secretly, I've been "perfecting" my Lair with the hope that it'd be a fun League hangout until Halls are released.
  4. Makoto Beats New Player

Pretty bored. Thanks to feat purchasing there is little to no reason to re-do an alt.

WIldstar will keep me occupied until raids are available to be blown through.
  5. uXix Committed Player

Yes.

Waiting for Wildstar launch.
  6. the swoosh New Player

when it gets boring i just end up playing other games more often, :p started out warframe on my ps4 (best part its completly f2p lol) and just recently switched my finalfantasy14 sub back on untill dlc11 hits live :)...
  7. Feenicks New Player

No where near bored. But I AM bored of some folks and mindsets.
  8. winter13 New Player

Nope.

I always have a toon to work. I could never get bored in this game.
  9. HermanRuth New Player

Yes. And I love it. Make it as boring as you want during summer. In fact, just shut the game down until September and fix it. I'd be fine with that.

Wait, before you implement this awesome idea, can we have an offline mode to scrimmage against friends? Because the game is still good for that.
  10. Flightboy New Player

I'm very thankful for both of my leagues that I am in! Yes, the game is kind of stale at the moment, but we still always find some form of shenanigans to get into! :D
  11. StarshipAwesome Well-Known Player

I'm not. I just posted yesterday a whole DLC proposal with maps and collections and stuff.
  12. Twilight Man New Player

Hey look we've both got Makoto in our signatures.
  13. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Nah. I like DCUO. The future looks exciting, too. If you're bored, just take a hiatus. Come back in 3 months. Everything will feel fresh... And you'll be way behind the curve.
  14. Psychofro Active Player

yeah this game is boring at points..enough to where you take a break cause your burned out from playing it...but truthfully I would never quit, always coming back to get my fix of DC lol
  15. Solmes202 Loyal Player

I'm not bored. There are always things to do.
  16. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

I get bored with video games in general in the summer.
  17. ZeusShock Well-Known Player

Yes and No
  18. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Cleverly disguised recruitment thread.
  19. SomebodyGiveMeAName New Player

The game itself, no. The community, however, can be very tiring. I recently came back from a 10 month hiatus because I got tired of the people. Now I'm trying to catch up since I wasn't even full T4 when I left, managed to make it up to 107 recently and all of the content has been really fun!
  20. DoIAmuseYou New Player

Well lemme put it this way, Fresh into a 3 month sub I quit out of frustration, the broken game and lag finally struck it's last blow. I scan the forums from time to time to check out updates, player feedback and such. Finding out that powers are getting nerfed, the new DLC is bugged, this or that is broken you know, the same old same old.
    The few time's I logged in during that span was solely to talk to friends If only for a little while and log out again for weeks so, Bored? No, I didn't get bored, i got fed up.