Are you "bored" playing dcuo?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Couzintony, May 30, 2014.

1. Burnt New Player

I
    think there's support groups for that ;)
    Watch Dogs is great. Love the story
    • Like x 2
  2. Rockin earth New Player

Dcup used to be fun but now it take a day to get lvl 1 to tier 5 so I quit dcuo and I'm back to skyrim games better and I remember never coming back unless something worth a while comes
  3. Lady Thren New Player

I started playing in October of last year and started getting bored around the end of the year. Had it not been for meeting some of my online friends I'd of quit around then. This game is missing that "oomff" that keeps me wanting to stay on and play for hours a day.
  4. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

I will approaching my 2nd year in September but I am not bored as I take this down period to gain more skill points and enter lower tier missions.

Im good for now, but DCUO truly will be tested with me being a constant player when Destiny's beta and game premiere.

But I have a feeling, I will still be playing DCUO.
    • Like x 2
  5. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Despite nearly three years of play, I'm still not bored. Have got frustrated a while ago, but nothing that a few animes and good old work did not solve. I try to play smoothly, without hurry to get everything fast. So I always have something to be done.:cool:
  6. ACE FREHLEY Well-Known Player

Everyone gets bored at some level from time to time. Whenever I start to feel a little bored, I take a small break from the game (whether it's playing a different game, hobby, whatever), but I always come back to play DCUO. To me, this game is one of the best I've played (warts and all).
  7. Eranthis New Player

That's mean you not suppose to say that !!!! Especially on forums lol
  8. Stardazer Committed Player

I'm not bored, per se, but I do lose interest sometimes. I haven't been on for about 2 weeks now because I don't have much to do. I know I could be feat grinding, but... meh. I'm halfway to completing the Amazon Strategos gear, so I'm not in a hurry, plenty of time before DLC 11 roles about.
    • Like x 1
  9. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

Since PvP was my primary reason for playing I would say yes, especially with the severe limitation of the map rotations. I've leveled a few new toons but PvE is pretty boring for me, I do enough to pay rent on my one mod but have been asking myself why bother, I have plenty of marks to buy the new gear and just don't care since I most likely wont need it.
  10. Twilight Man New Player

You people getting bored after only playing the game a few months...

[IMG]

Put in a few years.

/elitism
    • Like x 2
  11. Zim New Player

Exactly what greenman_x said.

And this game actually puts me to sleep at times. I log in only a few times a week at night for an hour or two. After running my alt gotham and the duos and alert I am ready for a nap.

No need to run my alts because I got access to all the feats across my toons.

No reason to run older content because I have all the styles and feats from all the content. Dont need MoT because i am at the cap with 6 t5 boxes sitting in my inventory unopened. I do need a few other feats but they are grind feats and at this point the grind just puts me to sleep.

I only log in for the company of friends.
  12. nogimmick New Player

am i bored of playing DCUO?

short answer----no.
    long answer----noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
  13. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Surprisingly, we're a month? into DLC10 now and I'm still not bored of it. I love doing the daily missions and the Duos. I'm happy to do the Alert as I haven't ran it more than twice a day, most days only once.

What's helping is the fact I still have progression goals to achieve such as armour and styles, then when I've achieved those goals, I need a set of DPS armour. I'll probably start to get bored once I've maxed out my controller gear but for now, I'm enjoying it and with Survival mode and DLC11 en route, I should be occupied until then.
  14. Skyfall New Player

Yep. Very bored. The appeal of grinding on new toons is offset by just buying feats. New content offers little incentive. I haven't even replayed (replay badges are satan) , I am just rather bored as of late.

Just help PUGS at this juncture. Or sell my overstock of CC hoods (8)
    • Like x 1
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

agreed and these guys saying "make another toon" well i have 4 already and im still bored so idk how doing that helps. If u are bored with the content the rerunning it will somehow make it resfreshing? Hmmm. Yea although i do like dlc10 its just too short on content. Dlc11 better be here very soon. Expecting me 2 pay my sub all summer to run 1 alert is kinda ridiculous. And please no1 say run the old content or lower level stuff. I ran that stuff 2 death already. Thank god 4 survival mode in a few weeks :)
  16. Couzintony New Player

3 years and counting... got my one year cape to prove it. ;p
    • Like x 1
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

well since your in my league now, waste some time helping me make a better sig :p yours is pretty cool
  18. Derio 15000 Post Club

I am not bored. Just turned into a casual player thats all. Log in for 30 min and then log off to play Watch Dogs.:D
    • Like x 2
  19. Stardazer Committed Player

You know what it is too, there isn't anything special about running the T6 content. Maybe the A&B raid spoiled me, but running the alert for the marks doesn't just too it for me. I remember spending a BUNCH of money on replays just for A&B, hoping I would get the Ring of OP. I would run A&B like 8 times a day and it was always an adventure. We need more "special surprises" in the content, doesn't necessarily have to be an OP item, but something with tough odds and great reward.
  20. Shaveric Committed Player

Still waiting on that next 50% sale so I can buy the DLC's I haven't bought yet along with extra character slots, that's if there is going to be another 50% sale is there?o_O

Cause this game feels kind of stale when I don't have some of the current DLC for some reason.......:(