Are you "bored" playing dcuo?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Couzintony, May 30, 2014.

1. Couzintony New Player

So I wanna know if you are bored of dcuo?...
    And what you are doin about it?..
    New game?
    Trolling the forums/game?
    Helping ppl?

The other co-founder of my league and I were both bored of dcuo and made a league to help ppl. It's keeping me entertained while making me replay older content that I've been "done" with...

Oh n check out my league GatesWalkin. If you need help er want to help
  2. Mister Majesty Committed Player

I roll out new toons. It's kind of tradition at this point :p
    • Like x 3
  3. somerandombats New Player

the events keep me busy. also sorry bout that night my chat crashed and i didnt feel like redoing stuff again
    • Like x 1
  4. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Nope.

Three and a half years without a break.

Nowhere close to bored.
    • Like x 9
  5. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Yes. Logged on last night from my month break and I couldn't do it.

Gonna go buy watch dogs today and play that.
    • Like x 4
  6. ToxicAngelDE Dedicated Player

bored of the game? no
    bored of many players? yes
    to much trash talking and griefing...
    • Like x 15
  7. St IronMagic Well-Known Player

Nah.

Level up a new character. You'll feel better.
    • Like x 2
  8. Saami Loyal Player

I have been bored with DCUO few times.
    Ill just play another games till DCUO feels interesting again.
    I also start "this game is dying" or "Im gone for good" threads everytime i leave.
    • Like x 3
  9. Starbrand Dedicated Player

Bored to death :p

I log, do vault and... I dont need MoT (even with more 2 alts), and I think DLC10 is kinda boring... so, unless a leaguemate, or a friend, wants to do t6 alert, I log off...

And do some DayZ, some GW2, some new game hunting...
  10. Blight KOBRA Commander

Unfortunately with the latest DLC I have to answer a resounding 'yes' to that question. Also add disappointed, and frustrated to that list as well.
    • Like x 4
  11. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Im bored. The last 3 DLCs took the life out of the game for me like never before.

The whole Last Laugh, Hand of Fate, Home Turf time period was bad, but these last few DLCs are just killers for me. Sons of Trigon offered literally nothing for me because I had all the gear from the raids already, War of the Light gave us a 20 minute raid with gear that was far too easy to get and not enough content and now Amazon fury has lost its luster completely after holding my attention for about 2 weeks. These DLCs have been severely lacking in content, and havent made up for it with the feats to grind for either.

Ive said it before, im waiting for Survival Mode and DLC 11 to decide whether I continue to play as a subscriber or a premium player.
    • Like x 10
  12. Davis New Player

The game is 3 and half years old its showing its age, fortunately im buzy with watchdogs and still playing diablo 3, hopefully they can get us excited about new content cuz honestly this is last dlc was such a waste, not even full t6 me and some random 2 man the alert theres just no challenge left in this game.
    • Like x 2
  13. jr1nc Dedicated Player

We all can get bored playing a game! depends how much you play! if you play 2-3 hours a day not bad... if you play 4-7 hours then yes it can get boring! now i try and i mean try! to keep myself entertain with feats and such! but helping others is good! what i had my league doing is 4 man or 2 man raids! and solo things that are hard! a challenge to see who can do what! now that is fun! we are currently working on some other raids but you can check it out! here is one of my own videos

14. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Not sure I will ever get bored of this game. Been playing for 2.5 years
    • Like x 4
  15. Veritasum Loyal Player

I go through lulls, but never have defined it as bored. Not playing over 5 hours a day helps. Recently been trying to solo alerts. I'm still doing T3 ones :). Sorry, baby steps for me.
    • Like x 2
  16. Furious Wind Well-Known Player

17. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

I'll admit i dont play nearly as much as i once have... just got things happening IRL that i prioritize.

Luckily i can poke around the forums at work, but once im off i have a bunch of other things going on that limit my playing time.

So i dont think that im bored of the game, just not as interested.:)
    • Like x 3
  18. Draco8573 New Player

nope been playing everyday for three months straight
  19. kemj25 New Player

I have seven characters I'm juggling to mix things up, both heroes and villains of course. So I'm definitely not bored with the game, but I also play other games regularly which helps break up the monotony.
  20. evilmufasa Well-Known Player

Tell me about the unicorns again George.