Are we still gonna be able to?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ArtemisWonderWoman7, Jul 16, 2021.

1. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

So I watched obsidian chills video about the new q system but I was wondering if we will still be able to go into old content above cr to get feats or will there be only the clamp option?
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Clamped. Their goal is to have the clamp be enough where high CR players still feel powerful without one-shotting every enemy in the content.
    • Like x 1
  3. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Guess I'm gonna be working on some elite feats until next dlc in August cause u don't 1 shot those adds and they have one shot mechanics
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

The stats clamp isn’t as drastic as people are making them out to be. It’s already be confirmed by devs multiple multiple MULTIPLE times that you are still going to outclass the qued content. You just won’t be able to one shot things.
    • Like x 2
  5. Plowed In Loyal Player

Well certain instances you do 1-shot things so don’t paint with too broad a brush.

We’re cultivating a newer group of people that don’t “understand” the earlier parts of the game, through no fault of their own, because instances are completed too quickly. This is not healthy for the game or the players and so they’ve decided to make this change.

I think it’s a good idea to get feats now from older elites if you don’t yet have them! :)
    • Like x 2
  6. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Oh I am all for this new revamping of the q just wanted to now if we would still have access to old q 4 feats sake.was hoping it would have the option to q unclamped like final fantasy 14 when u just want to do a achievement or in this case a feat. Dc is going a right step in the direction with this new q system
    • Like x 1