are we gonna get power respec tokens like fight for the light gave us since rage is a light power?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rockin earth, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Rockin earth New Player

Exactly what the topic says is my question
  2. Karnevil Committed Player

no. they sell those now.
    • Like x 3
  3. Rockin earth New Player

What I mean is like fight for the light the token was called hard light decree if I remember and since red lanterns have a oath to become a red lantern it made want to ask this question
    • Like x 1
  4. Savage Mind Committed Player

Yes. They will only give us power tokens when a new lantern power comes out.
    • Like x 5
  5. Caseyyeah Committed Player

The devs have said that those hard light decrees caused too much confusion with the release of hard light so they decided to not include those with future dlcs.
    • Like x 2
  6. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

That was then. This is now.
    Were there any Tokens given out when Quantum and Celestial were introduced?
  7. Delta795 New Player

They already stated

NO
    • Like x 1
  8. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

9. Whiteroom New Player

Did we get them for any other powers?
  10. Badname654 New Player

Umm probably not. The devs nickel and dime us at every turn. They loose thousands of dollars if they did that. Not just from people switching to the power but those switching back if they don't like it for whatever reasons.
  11. The Johnny army New Player

Doing a quick search would have let you know that NO, no power respec token. There's a new thread like this every week, whenever a new power is announced, the search tab is right there, use it and you will save time.

Just because it was done in the past (and abused), doesn't mean it will be like this every time a new power comes out.
    • Like x 1
  12. Badname654 New Player

Yes for the introduction to HL but this was prior to the sale of respect tokens on the market place
    • Like x 1
  13. Whiteroom New Player

This is known, it is in the title after all, and they still do not sell respect tokens. But I expect you knew both of these things when you responded.
  14. RSL New Player

that's because you can't buy respect. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/respect ;)
    • Like x 2
  15. Badname654 New Player

16. RSL New Player

what... i should show you some 'respec' for that comment? :p
    • Like x 1
  17. Badname654 New Player

Anyone else care to tell me that purchasing respect tokens isn't possible?

I was answering a question so I think you quoted the wrong person.
  18. Whiteroom New Player

I always wonder what people think when they say they are going to the respect machine. Do they ever wonder "
    Why did they call in the respect machine?" . Maybe they think skill points = respect or something...
  19. Whiteroom New Player

Where do you get your respect tokens?
  20. Badname654 New Player

I said it the first time because of my phones auto correct. I said it again to be a smartazz but apparently you're too dense to get that.