Are villans nicerthan heroes?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Desert Rose, Jan 5, 2014.

1. TheRealDeathern New Player

LOL. We need you Derp, come join our ranks!!!!
  2. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Can I have the same CR/SP as my villain right out of the tutorial? If Pluto has this power I will apply for citizenship.
  3. Wargoosmic Active Player

There is like 5 heroes for every 1 villain. Obviously we'll have more jerks, we have more people by a large margin.
  4. TheRealDeathern New Player

Give me a few months I'm working on the SP part :D

We can push your CR through the roof as quickly as any villian clan...
  5. xTheRevengerx New Player

Villains are nicer but not by choice there are a lot more heroes than villains. So if a villain was to be mean he get beat up rather quickly.
  6. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Heroes have bigger egos.
  7. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

Yes I do. But I'm not the only hero.
  8. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

I gave you two cakes. The first one was a lie, i was testing to see if you were special if you were then i would give you the second one that was not a lie.
  9. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I'm glad you have a bit self awareness. Heroes are worse because they don't have enough backbone to realize most of them belong to Villains, as in reality. They are evil, spineless, manipulative, and down right stupid people who choose to "save the world", yet are too stupid to realize what their actual stand point is. It's hurtful, but true. No one likes the truth, maybe that's why Wonder Woman is so unpopular lol
  10. melvinpox Devoted Player

There are nice people and not nice people. Some of the nice people play heroes. Some of the nice people play villains. Some of the not nice people play heroes. Some of the not nice people play villains. Just ignore the not nice ones. The game is a lot more enjoyable at that point.
    • Like x 2
  11. Lights Derp Loyal Player

When did you send the second cake and also where? Some hero might have sent me back to Arkham which would explain why I never received it.
  12. Caleus New Player

Lol this thread xD

On topic though, yeah but mostly because there are less of us so we tend to find nicer people more on Villain side than we would on Hero.
  13. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Well, if you look at their shouts they seem to be on par or maybe a little meaner. But, all the villains I have met have been very nice indeed.
  14. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

OH wait i look behind me and i see that i never sent the second cake. It was suppose to be your Christmas present but now i guess more cake for me.:p
  15. HealerHollidae New Player

What about us anti heroes
  16. Lights Derp Loyal Player

So the second cake was a lie too D:
  17. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

come on the choice is clear
  18. Ilunis Dedicated Player

I've noticed and had far more polite conversations in villain shout chat than on hero side. If I had more free time, I'd grind out my villains and spend more time on them.
  19. Desert Rose New Player

I used to have a joker villain (USPS3) but every time I was trying to do a side mission or trying to do a race I would always get jumped by some lvl 30 decked out wit some OP power with armor to boot coming up nd jus kill me and teabag me. Now that I didn't have no mic I would be like "wtf" and jus rage quit On a side note most of the well know forum people are villains? I thought zues was a hero
  20. Desert Rose New Player

Another side note who wishes there was a chaotic neutral in the game like fallout .Your not technically a villain but your not a hero your jus somewhere in-between.