Are there any particularly desirable weapon styles?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Great Architect, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Great Architect Loyal Player

...other than the Scarecrow Epic drop.

I've finally got round to emptying out my storage characters, and there's an insanely large number of weapon styles that are going to get salvaged otherwise?

Are any of them worth brokering? I'm keeping my personal favourites for new toons, such as the Insectoid Blade 1-H style.
  2. Proxystar #Perception

You can just mail them all to me if you like, thanks

I don't know if any are desirable, but I'll let you know
    • Like x 1
  3. Isif Committed Player

Old school "Cutlass" is a keeper for Dual Wield. One hand holds cutlass and the other is a survival knife. There is also a dual wield 2 cutlass style but that one is just meh. I think that is also called "Cutlass."
    • Like x 2
  4. Walvine Well-Known Player

For hand blasts othere than bare hand is Cyborg's hand cannon ,You can get it from loot drop before judas contract content when doing villian story solo instance "hells doorway" its not in on duty tab the walk in portal for can be found in the park near the ruin beside the floating meteors.
    The weapon is intergrateble so can be traded to your new hero toon from shared bank.
  5. Great Architect Loyal Player

I guess a lot of these are subjective. But I checked and I have about 12 of the Cutlass Style (the OG one - 16 of the other).
  6. Great Architect Loyal Player

Nice try, but you're not on the EU server ;).
  7. Great Architect Loyal Player

I'd forgotten about that, but I mean non-Epic drops in general. Just the ones you *used* to get dropping from adds, but now only drop from bosses.

These Styles have become rarer now.

I imagine only DW and Bow styles are really wanted for now? Maybe 2-H and 1-H.
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It can also be bought from the Titans vendor for source marks now.
  9. Great Architect Loyal Player

So. What's the SM to ingame cash conversion these days :D?
  10. xAcHieVeD Well-Known Player

In a world a long time ago we used to have these beautiful things called Scarecrows Dual Wield Cleavers and for some reason they removed from the game and don’t drop anymore. They put them in a vendor and removed them because someone complained that they weren’t supposed to be there and since then they never returned. Probably the rarest thing on the game.
  11. Great Architect Loyal Player

Ooh. Just found an OG TC Amber aura too.
  12. Great Architect Loyal Player

I did mention that in my OP. And I know people that still try and farm them.
  13. Proxystar #Perception

Damnit! :(
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

There isn't any to my knowledge. The weapons (and gear from the Titans vendor isn't tradeable by any means. If your main toon is of high enough cr to get in there, you can just buy it (not sure what the price is now).
  15. Great Architect Loyal Player

In case you weren't aware - all of the Arkham Epic drops depend on which order you do the Bosses... You can't just run in and farm Scarecrow.

And even then you have to be lucky.
  16. Great Architect Loyal Player

Yes, but, my point is that if I have that from an Epic Drop, and put it on the broker - then that style is available for considerably less work than the SM it costs to buy it?

So. How much would one sell it for considering that it takes 100SM to buy outright? SM to ingame cash conversion.
  17. Great Architect Loyal Player

Anyway, we're kind of getting away from the original question?

Specifically - are there any non-epic weapon styles that are sought after?
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The Cyborg Hand Canon is only 20SM...that's two raid runs to acquire. And seeing as only people who are too low in cr that would really buy it in the broker, it won't really sell for too much (newbies and returning players would likely be cash strapped).
  19. Rainnifer Committed Player

What do you mean by "non-epic"? I remember seeing some glove styles on characters I hadn't known about and learned they were actually weapons, I thought they were really cool. Such as the Gleaming Claws (martial arts) from one of the amazon fury vendors, and a hand blaster style that looks like an old style space laser gun barrel, can't remember the name of that one right now. Though I don't think either can be traded
  20. xAcHieVeD Well-Known Player

I’m not talking about the One Hand Scarecrow weapon. They used to have the same style as Dual Wield which is no longer in the game.