Are the bounties broken?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bigbadron alt, May 17, 2018.

1. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

So far today I have done all of the bounties in Doomed Metro - Bizarro, Hank Henshaw, Superboy and Steel, on several different characters. Each time I have had the mission selected, and done plenty of damage... and not one of them has awarded me with tributes, or anything else. Any ideas what I'm missing?
    • Like x 3
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah the credit’s really iffy. Apparently it’s being addressed in a hotfix soon.
    • Like x 4
  3. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I've noticed problems with getting credit on those bounties, but I've gotten the reward each time I've had the mission. Have you turned the mission in?
    • Like x 5
  4. David Ivanenko Committed Player

If you're in a group, you'll always get credit. I finished the 10/20/30 feats yesterday (I HATE grindy feats, but this one was not as long or annoying as other grindy feats). The 100 Doomsday one... Yeah, I don't think I'm getting that one.
  5. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I was able to do all 30 on my villain on the bounties with Superboy and Steel.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

On one of my toons, I got rewarded for the bounty but no credit towards the feat.
    • Like x 1
  7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I'm not getting credit, and the mission is still showing as not done in my Journal.
  8. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I had the same issue today on a team farming them.. Just to ask were you close to the battle ? We split up to find them and some one hollered HERE by the time I got THERE the battle was over. I got no credit. next time I was in on the battle and got credit and my reward box. Might be a distance issue or from the sounds of things from others here could be we both just hit the glitch.
  9. Haptyc Active Player

I was not in a group and was there from start to finish using my orbital and my supercharges and still did not get credit or completion of the mission. Could not finish it yesterday so I missed out on the tribute and the reward. Killed him multiple times today and still cannot finish the mission. Total BS that this can make it out of testing.
  10. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

In each case, I was actively involved in the battle (as in melee combat), from start to finish.
  11. Aetrius Well-Known Player

I had that yesterday on one (just one) of my characters (the others worked fine). I did it 3 times with no credit, 2 of them in a group, and one outside of it. Luckily? it was my tank that was borked, so I went and soloed the Superboy up on the North side of the map that no one ever messes with. It took forever, but when I did ALL the damage, it did finally give me credit for it.