Are some 110 weapons missing

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mystere, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Mystere Well-Known Player

I have yet to see 110 handblaster, rifle or martial arts. Do these drop anywhere?
    • Like x 1
  2. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

3. The Anxient Loyal Player

I've had martial arts from ngn
  4. Ekart Committed Player

The only weapon I've seen was Brawling.
    • Like x 1
  5. Unida Dedicated Player

ive got dw, a few brawls, and staff in ngn - maybe another one
  6. Unida Dedicated Player

oh yeah, 2 handed
  7. Makineko Committed Player

I got a staff, tbh it didn't matter either way as celestial doesn't really need a weapon but what I'd give for a 110 HB drop :(
  8. Ramonater New Player

DUDE i have been searching for the darn handblasters for ever now lol i keep getting the 2 handed and staff (i use that for my tank)

I really want the handbasters for my DPS and MA for my tank
  9. Ramonater New Player

2 Handed is from NGN, its dropped for me multiple times now, always from the first 2 bosses
  10. Nodens Dedicated Player

Maybe you should just ask Tay what she's gotten. If she hasn't seen those, then NOBODY has! :D
  11. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Brawling is the only weapon I ever see...

Hell, barely see anything other than 98 gear in all the new DLC.

IA ARMY
  12. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I wish they would take the weapons out as drops and just have them on the vendor or make it a box were you pick your own weapon I hate having to make due with a weapon I don't want just to get an increase.
    • Like x 1
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

Maybe you should run more raids than just NGN then?
  14. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Has anyone checked on the wavedox app to see if all the weapons are dropping I know there was an issue with the legs not dropping in the t7 raids.
  15. ChuckLess New Player

I have Dual Wield, On Hand, Two hand and Brawling.

Better than the last DLC. One drop the entire time... Rifle. The only weapon, in this game, I truly hate. lol
  16. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

17. Ekart Committed Player

I'm running NGN & HH on 2 chars since it came out, and now slowly on my third. And still only Brawling.
  18. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I've yet to see any 110 weapon drop, and I've ran NGN like 5 or 6 times, and HH 3 times now. Not a single weapon.
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

I don't think I have ever seen Brawling drop at HH, but it is a pretty frequent drop in NGN.