AQUAMAN EMBLEM! Weekly gift! THANKS DEVS!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Aug 7, 2017.

1. BumblingB I got better.

Could I at least get a glass of water? :(
    • Like x 1
  2. Lugo Well-Known Player

what changed

what changed
  3. BumblingB I got better.

DC did. They went under a little restructuring and lessened their "NO YOU CAN NOT" on the license as well as when they renegotiated the license later, they were able to get even less restrictions.
  4. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

I like the emblem and it's a gift. He's part of the Justice League after all. (new52 and in the upcoming JL movie). For the longest time, we just had the Aquaman belt; nice to see Aquaman get some love.

We got the TV supergirl legends skin; for the JL movie promotion wonder if it's possible to get one for Affleck, Gadot, Momoa, and Cavill. :D
    • Like x 1
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

The emblem is cool and all. If im being honest i would of much rather seen an aquaman iconic chest piece added into the game somewhere ;)
    • Like x 3
  6. Ully Committed Player

I'm not sure how everyone feels about the DC movie universe, but I'd like to see the movie costumes incorporated in the game. I love what the filmmakers have done with those costumes.
    • Like x 1
  7. BumblingB I got better.

I missed the chance to get her and the emblem pack. I don't think there will be another DCEU promotion considering how abruptly they were pulled. Something went south.
    • Like x 2
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

The first week I agree but even then the first week item was just an iconic poster.

The rest of the theme has been water iconic related items.

I'm just stating my opinion on the matter, It's something you get on top of your subscription so it's not exactly like Daybreak actually has to go through with this you know.

Just my two cents.
  9. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I am glad to finally get this emblem and I do have a character that I can use this on, but I'd rather use it for the new water character that I will be making when the power comes out. Unfortunately, that cannot be.
  10. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Hey I just was not on the forums when you posted earlier. My Aquman emblem has been claimed and Lord Noden, my soon to Water based alt, is proudly wearing it on his chest as he patrols the oceans with his friend and King.... Arthur and Queen Mera.

It looks great and is coming at just the right time. I strongly suspect a whole pile of heroes and villains from Atlantis will be appearing in game soon. :D

I have seen some posts complaining because only one Alt can claim it. Since Noden will be my only water alt and only Atlantian it's fine by me. There was no feat attached to the emblem so at worst your other alts need to find one more style feat to reach 500.

I KNOW ... THE HORROR..:eek: right? LOL
  11. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Nothin' like a Non-Tradable Emblem that's not even Account Bound.
    • Like x 1
  12. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I was hoping at least we could sell them ......
  13. Proxystar #Perception

To me this is the emblem of failure I just don't like aquaman I mean a superhero that has the power of talking to fish.

I heard him in the starro raid even he couldn't take himself seriously :) but to each their own
    • Like x 4
  14. Sooner Well-Known Player

Feel the same way with all the Superdud style we get. Don't care for the character, and would rather see other stuff like Aquaman and the other heros rather than a ton of superdud stuff. :)
    • Like x 1
  15. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Although it would be very cool, since they had to pull all the BvS stuff I have a feeling we will not see them coming. At best they can do something like that time capsule archer style and say "you know, you could make it red too... maybe put it on a female toon or something..."
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Arthur Dent told me to tell you thank you.
  17. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

The only reason I like Aquaman is, for the fact that we can beat on him, during the Summer Seasonal.
    • Like x 3
  18. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Besides what B said they superhero TV and movie phenonoman rangeing from the MCU, DCTVU, and the DCMU.

I would imagine common sense prevailed and the people who run D.C. relented with a proper marketing pitch most likely containing a dollar figure agreeable to both sides.
    • Like x 1
  19. Saami Loyal Player

At the justice league headquarters

Batman: So what do you do?
    Aquaman: I fight all the villains of the sea.
    Batman: I have never heard any villains in the sea.
    Aquaman: Yeah, because i do my job.
  20. Rufus T Fyrfly Well-Known Player

I've never been a fan of Aquaman. Fish Telepathy just didn't appeal to me as a kid.

He's an even worse baby-sitter.

• Like x 1