Anyone think Superman/Wonder Woman will have lairs as well?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FoolsFire, Sep 16, 2021.

1. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I love my wayne manor lair and i would also buy a superman lair if it looked cool enough ,could also maybe do a flash museum lair maybe
    • Like x 1
  2. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Bring the beta bananas back! :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Faded Killa Level 30

No point if the shuriken aren't batarangs. Just my opinion
  4. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

At least you guys are experimenting on how these things work, that's always great to hear, it just makes me more excited for what's to come.
    • Like x 1
  5. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

There's a brawling style called "weeping blades" that looks batlike. Maybe at some point the brawling & MA styles could crossover (probably handblasters too?).
    • Like x 1
  6. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Same. Mansion doesn't really fit my Amazon but I'll pick it up for the sake of it. I suspect Themyscira won't ever happen though since Wonder Woman always gets brushed aside. Before anyone is triggered by that -- Batman is the only day *really* celebrated by the game.

If they do go ahead with a Fortress of Solitude style base or Themyscira base, I hope Oceans does custom placeable windows/portals/openings (with the "hologram" effect of the outside in the opening -- arctic outside, paradise remote island outside etc) that they've used in seasonal events. :)

I'm sure you saw already in the weapons thread but in the off chance you haven't, I requested boomerangs, batarangs, tiaras etc, for use with the Shield weapon. The animation segments probably fit better with those type weapons. Players can just ignore the melee ones and use them exclusively with the ranged animations.

Or you guys could make some "new" weapons which essentially are separated copies of existing ones with new object art (the weapons), for flavour. This allows players to get the weapons they want without having to do much work on a dev side. Maybe customize the idle segments to better fit the weapon but otherwise it would be easy. With that kind of minimal work, you could even sell them for $2-$5 ea.
  7. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

8. BSEison Well-Known Player

I think lair styles and or base decoration packs for any of the mentors would be popular/successful. Well maybe not Lex, you can already get a base in Lex Tower and there are a lot of Lex and LexCorp items for decorating already.

I think a big want from the community might be Lantern themed bases. I am imagining (a hopefully larger) version of the awesome lava and space lairs but with the big window showing the landscapes of Oa, Qward, Mogo, Ranx, Zamaron, etc.
  9. Ergotth Committed Player

a Lexcorp lair would essentialy be the Deco lair, at least from an architecture point of view, the rest depends on decoration.

And here some lair ideas:
    • Fortress of Solitude
    • Watchtower
    • Hall of Doom
    • Oa
    • Zamaron
    • Arctic (metallic and covered in frost)
    • House of Mysteries
    • Hangar
    • Volcanic underground
    • Infernal Underground
    • Phantom Zone.
    • Like x 1
  10. AncientSpirit Active Player

Wayne Manor got me to spend money. So would the Fortress of Solitude.
    • Like x 1
  11. spikeat Well-Known Player

I didn't purchase the Manor because I mainly use the dive. The only reason I visit my lair is to use the amenities and I like them all laying on the same plane. If they create adjacent rooms extending from a room where I can place all my amenities then I'll be interested at that point.
  12. Stardazer Committed Player

My character is an Amazonian, too. I created a Themyscrian Embassy base with the manor - filled it with statues, grecian deco, and mythical artifacts. I agree, a Themyscrian base would be MUCH better though.

To your latter point - I totally agree. While I do like Batman, there is a much bigger emphasis on Batman (Day) than other characters. I really hope that WW Day will see the same level of celebration, including unqiue WW-inspired outfits. I read somewhere that her outfit will be making it to the game soon, so fingers-crossed for that!
    • Like x 1
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

A neat 1 would be Halls Of Hades Lair w/Cerberus living behind 1 of the gates
    • Like x 1
  14. Charon Lead Content Designer

I'm rather pleased with the WW offerings this year.
    • Like x 8
  15. Apollonia Dedicated Player

That's because you know what they are but we don't ;)
    • Like x 2
  16. Eve YouTuber

Give us a hint? :D
    • Like x 3
  17. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

So invisible jet for everyone.. I knew it. :D
  18. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I made a thread not long ago that had over 15 likes and pretty much everyone who commented in favor of us getting a new in combat animation for handblast. If you could give a % chance to us getting this change? I personally was thinking something like constines pose in the jld loading screen but im sure there are better ideas out there
  19. Gmoney Active Player

Noo now I’m have to pack up and move if another lair drops lol
  20. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

You heard Charon boys, you want more lairs like, buy the Wayne Manor lair. Its by far the best base even accounting for the fact that the amenities are millions of miles apart.